Windows 10: my pc is all working but not my mouse , keyboard nor the display

Discus and support my pc is all working but not my mouse , keyboard nor the display in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so recently sometimes i start my pc , ram light is on fans as well , but my display , keyboard and my mouse , it happens recently and the only thing i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HassanOsman1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. my pc is all working but not my mouse , keyboard nor the display

so recently sometimes i start my pc , ram light is on fans as well , but my display , keyboard and my mouse , it happens recently and the only thing i did recently was i updated my windows 10 as usual , whenever update is out i download it , could that be the problem ?

sometime if i shut it down from the power button and restart it , it starts as usual , everything is working fine , last time i did that but it still no display , keyboard or mouse so i get out the RAM and place it again , and it worked fine , i'm just afraid if my pc has something wrong it's been 6 months since i bought it , and i want to know what is the possible reasons for that , and what to do if it happen again , and should i take any actions

hope i can find help

:)

HassanOsman1, Jun 29, 2019

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 29, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Booms Win User

my pc is all working but not my mouse , keyboard nor the display

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

my pc is all working but not my mouse , keyboard nor the display

1. my pc is all working but not my mouse , keyboard nor the display - Similar Threads - working mouse keyboard

2. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  3. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  4. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t: Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu...
  6. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t: Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu...
  7. Why is my keyboard working but my mouse not?

Why is my keyboard working but my mouse not?: I have an HP all-in-one pc that comes with a wireless keyboard kit. When I tried to use my computer today, only the keyboard was working. The mouse is completely unresponsive and the cursor is not even appearing on screen. I have tried restarting my computer countless times,...
  8. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  9. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  10. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade