Windows 10: My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?

Discus and support My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What do I do about this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DecayedSky, May 27, 2023.

1. My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?

What do I do about this?

:)

DecayedSky, May 27, 2023

2. green line perimeter

I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser

( 101.0 ) 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it

Thankyou

tarquindavids, May 27, 2023
  3. There is a green line passing through middle of Lumia 930.

I bought a Lumia 930 two weeks ago. It has been running brilliantly until a few minutes ago a green line appeared magically passing through the middle of screen vertically.

The display runs perfectly and the phone did not fall, I had kept it for charging(wirelessly). I've tried to reset it and did a soft reset too. After taking a screenshot, the line doesn't appear when the screenshot is seen on a computer. Is care centre my final
    option?

Sunandan Mahant, May 27, 2023
  4. My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?

There is a green line in my screen ....

There is this green line unexpectedly appeared on my screen. I've tried multiple ways to get rid of it but, it didn't work for me. I am aware that I might have to get a screen replacement but I'm currently unable to do it... The green line appears even when starting the laptop in the logo screen. Please suggest any way to fix this issue! However I've tried to include a screenshot, but the green line doesn't appear there?

SayuriWimalasiri1, May 27, 2023
Thema:

My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?

1. My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do? - Similar Threads - almost completely black

2. I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?: The problem:When I turn on my computer the screen is black. No signal was detected in the monitor.Desktop:Motherboard: B450-A PRO MAXGPU: XFX AMD Radeon™ RX 590 Fatboy 8GB 1580MhzPSU: Corsair RM550x v2 - 550 WattRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2CPU: AMD Ryzen 5...
  3. I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turn on my computer but it is completely black. What should I do?: The problem:When I turn on my computer the screen is black. No signal was detected in the monitor.Desktop:Motherboard: B450-A PRO MAXGPU: XFX AMD Radeon™ RX 590 Fatboy 8GB 1580MhzPSU: Corsair RM550x v2 - 550 WattRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 K2CPU: AMD Ryzen 5...
  4. What do I do when my monitor screen has gone completely almost black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do when my monitor screen has gone completely almost black?: My monitor's screen has gone almost entirely black. The only place I can see my desktop is at the top of the monitor where there is a straight horizontal line. My monitor was working fine a couple of weeks ago....
  5. What do I do when my monitor screen has gone completely almost black?

What do I do when my monitor screen has gone completely almost black?: My monitor's screen has gone almost entirely black. The only place I can see my desktop is at the top of the monitor where there is a straight horizontal line. My monitor was working fine a couple of weeks ago....
  6. My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?: What do I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-almost-completely-black-with-green-lines/3eba1f28-9d40-4d3c-9ea0-845e2afb3e7b
  7. My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?

My PC is almost completely black with green lines in the middle, what do I do?: What do I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-almost-completely-black-with-green-lines/3eba1f28-9d40-4d3c-9ea0-845e2afb3e7b
  8. A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A pink horizontal line on the top and a green horizontal line in the middle of the screen...: Please find the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-pink-horizontal-line-on-the-top-and-a-green/36cb47a1-6847-45eb-9af9-4853d3908c8c
  9. What do I do if Updates do not complete?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I do if Updates do not complete?: Cumulative Update KB4598242, said installing 100%. Sat there forever, then started over. Went to 22%, and now frozen there. Should I restart my PC. appears I cannot do anything else, like load a game while that is going on. Began at 8:20AM it is now 9:26 AM and still...
  10. I got these green dotted lines on startup, what do they mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got these green dotted lines on startup, what do they mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Konxa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzr9vh/i_got_these_green_dotted_lines_on_startup_what_do/