Windows 10: my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...

Discus and support my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage operation failed with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by leo 891, May 26, 2023.

1. leo 891 Win User

my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage operation failed with a CRC error. Parameter 2 contains the pagefile offset. Parameter 3 contains the page CRC value. Parameter 4 contains the expected CRC value.Arg2: 000000000001e99fArg3: 000000006782444cArg4: 0000000032b5e552Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 4468 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec

:)

leo 891, May 26, 2023

2. Stop code Memory Management

Hello, a while back my computer crashed a few times with a stop code memory management error. After I thought I fixed it my computer crashed with a critical error and Windows would not load without safe mode enabled. I reset windows and my computer finally worked again. But now I am back to getting a Stop code Memory management BSOD every now and then. I ran a SFC scan and it found corrupt files but was unable to fix them. I'm not sure where to go from here.

PorkCh0p92, May 26, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Memory Management stop code BSOD

Hi Anthony

That minidump file just listed memory corruption, nothing specific was listed

ntoskrnl.exe is the main Windows Kernel file, it is listed a lot of the time in BlueScreenview which offers limited analysis of dump filles, but is never the actual cause of the crashes

Open File Explorer, then navigate to C;\Windows\System32

Search for LSaiBus.sys

When you find that in the drivers folder, right click that and choose rename, then rename that file to LSaiBus.sys.old

Restart your PC, that will stop that driver loading and check if your system has stopped crashing.

DaveM121, May 26, 2023
  4. my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...

MEMORY MANAGEMENT STOP CODE

I used the memory diagnostic to assess the stop code "memory management" problem that keeps popping up and restarting my PC. The diagnostic reported no problems found. What should I do the next time the blue screen appears?

RalphHampton, May 26, 2023
Thema:

my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...

1. my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of... - Similar Threads - always crashing stop

2. My pc is crashing with stop code memory management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is crashing with stop code memory management: My pc is crashing with stop code memory management .even after reinstalling windows. even updated the display adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-crashing-with-stop-code-memory-management/aa69758c-73bc-4715-993a-ecc4bbfe80a6
  3. My pc is crashing with stop code memory management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is crashing with stop code memory management: My pc is crashing with stop code memory management .even after reinstalling windows. even updated the display adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-crashing-with-stop-code-memory-management/aa69758c-73bc-4715-993a-ecc4bbfe80a6
  4. My pc is crashing with stop code memory management

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage operation failed with a CRC error. Parameter 2 contains the pagefile offset. Parameter 3 contains the page CRC value. Parameter 4 contains the...
  6. my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...

my pc is always crashing with stop code memory management even after the reinstalling of...: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 000000000000003f, An inpage operation failed with a CRC error. Parameter 2 contains the pagefile offset. Parameter 3 contains the page CRC value. Parameter 4 contains the...
  7. Stop Code Memory Management

Stop Code Memory Management: I was playing some music on youtube last night and got a BSOD with the stop code being Memory management. This is the 3rd time this has happened to me. This has only started happening after I used the built-in option in windows to reset my pc. I used the option where I...
  8. Stop Code : Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code : Memory Management: Hi, all, Can someone please help me analyze my dmp file and let me know what happen exactly every time I have this blue screen with Stop Code: Memory management? I had already done standard checking, memory check, system test, SFC scanner, but all comes to either...
  9. stop code memory management

stop code memory management: I have a gaming pc alienware aurora r7, and it worked great for 3 months but now all of a sudden its having issues with multitasking when I try to do multiple things at once, I constantly get the stop code error memory management and i've already done a system restore...
  10. MEMORY MANAGEMENT STOP CODE

MEMORY MANAGEMENT STOP CODE: I used the memory diagnostic to assess the stop code "memory management" problem that keeps popping up and restarting my PC. The diagnostic reported no problems found. What should I do the next time the blue screen appears?...