Windows 10: My PC is asking me to activate windows after using it for 1 year

Discus and support My PC is asking me to activate windows after using it for 1 year in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After using this PC for one year, I got a notification asking me to activate windows. I got the Activate Windows watermark too recently, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnDoe69420, Apr 5, 2021.

1. My PC is asking me to activate windows after using it for 1 year

After using this PC for one year, I got a notification asking me to activate windows. I got the Activate Windows watermark too recently, please help.

:)

JohnDoe69420, Apr 5, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 5, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Apr 5, 2021
  4. My PC is asking me to activate windows after using it for 1 year

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

My PC is asking me to activate windows after using it for 1 year

1. My PC is asking me to activate windows after using it for 1 year - Similar Threads - asking activate using

2. Windows 10 Pro, asking activisation after 2 years from activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro, asking activisation after 2 years from activating: Hello. So I have problem that windows is asking to activate it but I did it 2 years ago. And when I use the same key it says : screenshot : https://prnt.sc/uYH3wk9HYmijAnd this is my slmgr.vbs /dlv info: https://prnt.sc/yuzNySWJs2oq...
  3. My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...: My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation server. Make sure I am connected to my organization’s network and try again. error code: 0x8007007B” And if the problems not...
  4. After using my laptop for over 3 years, windows 10 asking to activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After using my laptop for over 3 years, windows 10 asking to activate.: Suddenly. after latest attempt to update, I started to get messages: 1. "We cannot activate Windows on this device because you don't have valid product key.... Error code 0xc004003"2. When I trying to do updates, I get this: "A current driver on your PC may be better than...
  5. My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...: My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation server. Make sure I am connected to my organization’s network and try again. error code: 0x8007007B” And if the problems not...
  6. Windows suddenly says it cannot be activated after years of use

Windows suddenly says it cannot be activated after years of use: I have an Asus laptop that I bought in 2014. It came with Windows 8 preinstalled, and I upgraded it to Windows 10 through the free upgrade program that Microsoft offered when Windows 10 came out. I changed the laptop's hard drive to an ssd back in 2015, and had no problem...
  7. My laptop asks me to activate windows

My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  8. Windows is asking me to activate?

Windows is asking me to activate?: Hello, yesterday I got a brand new motherboard, cpu, and decided to start all over so Windows could be on an SSD. I already had the usb boot for it so once it was good to go I downloaded Windows and it didn't show anything for a day so I thought it was good. But I woke up...
  9. Windows asking me to activate

Windows asking me to activate: Soo kind of a long story. I had windows 10 installed on my hard drive that was upgraded from the windows 7 that was originally installed on the hard drive from my years ago. I recently decided to get a new motherboard and with the old motherboard i put together a second pc...
  10. Windows asking me to activate after changing motherboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows asking me to activate after changing motherboard: I purchased my genuine copy of Windows 7 back in 2015 and have upgraded to windows 10 when it was free to do so. Recently my computer broke down because the motherboard was malfunctioning. After changing the motherboard, I start seeing the watermark asking me to activate...