Windows 10: My PC is automatically crashing

Discus and support My PC is automatically crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.1.0.256.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SudhaSingh3, Aug 6, 2022.

1. My PC is automatically crashing

Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: &nb

:)

SudhaSingh3, Aug 6, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 6, 2022
  4. jbunch07 Win User

My PC is automatically crashing

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile My PC is automatically crashing :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

My PC is automatically crashing

1. My PC is automatically crashing - Similar Threads - automatically crashing

2. My PC is automatically crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is automatically crashing: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: &nb...
  3. HP Omen 30L crashed and rebooted automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Omen 30L crashed and rebooted automatically: I was playing Battlefield and my pc suddenly crashed and rebooted by itself. Error below is what i found from the minidump file.Please tell me what i need to do to fix this. Thanks!VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113The dxgkrnl has detected that a violation has occurred. This...
  4. HP Omen 30L crashed and rebooted automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Omen 30L crashed and rebooted automatically: I was playing Battlefield and my pc suddenly crashed and rebooted by itself. Error below is what i found from the minidump file.Please tell me what i need to do to fix this. Thanks!VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113The dxgkrnl has detected that a violation has occurred. This...
  5. Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...: Hi community. First time knowledge seeker. I have been trying for about 10h to install a fresh copy of Windows10x64 on my Acer laptop, on a brand new 1TB HDD. I7, The install file runs and installs and on its final reboot to bring up the setup menus, it begins a BSOD loop...
  6. Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...

Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...: Hi community. First time knowledge seeker. I have been trying for about 10h to install a fresh copy of Windows10x64 on my Acer laptop, on a brand new 1TB HDD. I7, The install file runs and installs and on its final reboot to bring up the setup menus, it begins a BSOD loop...
  7. Am at wits end.. ETD.sys crash loop Automatic Repair, cannot boot into safe mode due to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...: I have been trying to get my computer running for the past week with no success. I purchased a windows 10 pro 64 license, got it up on my computer, and since I run an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, I finish the installation with the driver from the manufacturer, since the OS wont let me...
  9. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...: I have been trying to get my computer running for the past week with no success. I purchased a windows 10 pro 64 license, got it up on my computer, and since I run an Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, I finish the installation with the driver from the manufacturer, since the OS wont let me...
  10. Driver Installation Module automatic activation after I connect to the internet crashes my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware