Windows 10: My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

Discus and support My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From yesterday onwards my Laptop is taking a screenshot by itself in a loop about 5 in each second and is saving into the picture box. I checked even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by beingthakur, Aug 27, 2019.

1. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

From yesterday onwards my Laptop is taking a screenshot by itself in a loop about 5 in each second and is saving into the picture box.

I checked even the keyboard setting and the screenshot button on the keyboard, but still, there was no anomaly found on the physical nature of keys.

Please help me out of this.

:)

beingthakur, Aug 27, 2019

2. Automatic Loop

My computer will not start up. It comes up automatic repair then diagnosing PC on a loop. I've tried the troubleshooting for restarting and repair but did not work. It also takes about an hour in the diagnosing loop before it gets anywhere. Any suggestions
    on how to get it started?

PaulGibson1957, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 27, 2019
  4. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

1. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping - Similar Threads - automatically taking screenshots

2. How do i stop Q taking screenshots on my PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i stop Q taking screenshots on my PC?: Every time I press Q on my keyboard it takes a screenshot I have only just noticed this as my disk space kept on getting shorter.I have tried to delete all drivers and restart my PC to install fresh generic drivers but it has not worked.I would send a video of this happening...
  3. How do i stop Q taking screenshots on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop Q taking screenshots on my PC?: Every time I press Q on my keyboard it takes a screenshot I have only just noticed this as my disk space kept on getting shorter.I have tried to delete all drivers and restart my PC to install fresh generic drivers but it has not worked.I would send a video of this happening...
  4. Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?: My laptop, which runs on Windows 10, somehow keeps taking automatic screenshots of my desktop, and saves it to the clipboard. Every time I try to copy-paste text, it sends an image instead. I've tried right-clicking and using the keyboard shortcut, but nothing changes. I've...
  5. Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?: My laptop, which runs on Windows 10, somehow keeps taking automatic screenshots of my desktop, and saves it to the clipboard. Every time I try to copy-paste text, it sends an image instead. I've tried right-clicking and using the keyboard shortcut, but nothing changes. I've...
  6. Is there anyway to stop my computer from taking automatic screenshots without my permission?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping: From yesterday onwards my Laptop is taking a screenshot by itself in a loop about 5 in each second and is saving into the picture box.I checked even the keyboard setting and the screenshot button on the keyboard, but still, there was no anomaly found on the physical nature of...
  8. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping: From yesterday onwards my Laptop is taking a screenshot by itself in a loop about 5 in each second and is saving into the picture box.I checked even the keyboard setting and the screenshot button on the keyboard, but still, there was no anomaly found on the physical nature of...
  9. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC is taking screenshots automatically and saving it on the clipboard.: I have been facing this issue since last 5 hours and it's really bothering me. My pc automatically taking screenshots and copying it into the clip board and it happens in a very small interval It takes so many screenshots in just few seconds. The screenshots are taken so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not stopping taking screenshots laptop

2. 0xc1900223 ループ