Windows 10: My PC is black screen for 10 mins every time i boot

Discus and support My PC is black screen for 10 mins every time i boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; last week i reset my pc to the factory settings and now every time i open my pc its black screen for 10 minutes or so. after 10 minutes keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrLeviathan, Dec 12, 2018.

1. My PC is black screen for 10 mins every time i boot

last week i reset my pc to the factory settings and now every time i open my pc its black screen for 10 minutes or so.
    after 10 minutes keyboard and mouse's lights go off and on again and then it opens.

:)

MrLeviathan, Dec 12, 2018
  2. cgibson Win User

Black Screen on startup

zbook - I went to run/msconfig/boot tab and checked start in safe boot. closed down and PC restarted but now I only get a black screen that does not open anything. It's been over 10 min since I tried (for the 4th time) and still only black screen. I did try to start with a Reflect rescue disc - same story.

Any suggestions to get back to "Normal"?

Thanks

cgibson, Dec 12, 2018
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 12, 2018
  4. CRGibson Win User

My PC is black screen for 10 mins every time i boot

Black Screen for 1 min every startup

Brink - I had just knew I had turned "Fast Start" off when first working on the PC - so I just did it again. It just made the Black Screen last only just over 40 seconds ( little improvement).

Caledon - The F2 and F12 keys did nothing but make the Black Screen last much longer. The black screen went over 4 min before I hit the power button to restart again.

Thanks to both of you guys for the suggestions.

CRGibson, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

My PC is black screen for 10 mins every time i boot

1. My PC is black screen for 10 mins every time i boot - Similar Threads - black screen mins

2. I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A...
  3. I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this pop up every time i boot my pc, and maybe every 30 min.: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityException: The underlying provider failed on Open. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A...
  4. My pc crashes black screen every time I alt + tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes black screen every time I alt + tab: Hello! As the title says, I crash every time I alt + tab while playing a game. This is not a BSOD and it straight up just goes black screen randomly. This has been occurring for the past 3 months. It also sometimes happens when I open a game. Does anyone know what the issue...
  5. My pc crashes black screen every time I alt + tab

My pc crashes black screen every time I alt + tab: Hello! As the title says, I crash every time I alt + tab while playing a game. This is not a BSOD and it straight up just goes black screen randomly. This has been occurring for the past 3 months. It also sometimes happens when I open a game. Does anyone know what the issue...
  6. My pc crashes black screen every time I alt + tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Every other time I boot my pc up instead of showing the login screen it shows a black...

Every other time I boot my pc up instead of showing the login screen it shows a black...: Every once in a while when I turn on my PC it only shows a black screen with a mouse cursor. To fix this I usually have to hold down the power button and then just turn on my pc again but whenever I do this it has horrific loading times Something around 5-10mins....
  8. Black Screen for 1 min every startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen for 1 min every startup: I have had this issue for quite some time now and no matter where i check, i cannot find a solution to my problem. every time I start my PC, the MSI logo comes up, then disappears like normal, but then i have a black screen for approximately a minute before i can see my lock...
  9. Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc: So, i was not having this problem until recently, when i randomly restarted my pc bcoz it was stuck, and then i got a black screen after the dell logo came. I waited about an hour but nothing happened. After pressing shift+the power key, and booting it up and shutting it down...
  10. Black Screen for 1 min every startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen for 1 min every startup: New PC (check my specs) that has a problem. From the first start up I always get a Black screen that lasts just over 1 minute. Then the screen starts with the Welcome Screen. Then everything is OK (some times - another post will follow). I have UEFI which I know nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop stays black for 10mins

2. windows 10 black screen on startup for about 10mins

3. pc is black everybootup