Windows 10: My pc is blue screening and I am not able to open windows in safe mode. Critical process...

Discus and support My pc is blue screening and I am not able to open windows in safe mode. Critical process... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pc specs: Asus Tuf gaming A15 Amd 4900h 16gb ram 100gb sad 1 tb HDD NVIDIA 1660ti graphics card I've tried most things that I could find online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UndeadMusterd, Mar 8, 2021.

1. My pc is blue screening and I am not able to open windows in safe mode. Critical process...

Pc specs: Asus Tuf gaming A15 Amd 4900h 16gb ram 100gb sad 1 tb HDD NVIDIA 1660ti graphics card

I've tried most things that I could find online including and sfc scan but nothing seems to work and most involving opening up your pc in safemode which I cannot do. I can use the command prompt on the blue screen as well as access my asus uefi setting. I have an eset antivirus and I've been pretty focused on security on my laptop aside from pirating a few games here and there so I don't think I have any virus and I'm suspecting a driver error but I really am not sure. I am trying to avoid resetting my pc because I have important files on my ssd but I would consider it as a last resort if there is anyway to salvage those files. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/UndeadMusterd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UndeadMusterd, Mar 8, 2021

2. Blue Screen CRITICAL PROCESS ERROR

I've gone through the system reboot to WinRE, but once the pc goes to restart in F5 Safe Mode enabled it restarts right back to the blue screen CRITICAL PROCESS. Help!

Micaela989, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Memori0 Win User

My pc is blue screening and I am not able to open windows in safe mode. Critical process...

Critical Process Died while trying to boot Safe mode

Hello,

As said in the first message, he can't access safe mode to get the dump files, when he tries to launch safe mode he gets a blue screen with the error: "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED".

Have a good evening.

Memori0, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

My pc is blue screening and I am not able to open windows in safe mode. Critical process...

1. My pc is blue screening and I am not able to open windows in safe mode. Critical process... - Similar Threads - blue screening able

2. Not able to start my windows, blue screen, critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to start my windows, blue screen, critical process died: Not able to start my windows, blue screen, critical process died. Tried all the options in Advanced, nothing worked. Try scanning and DISM on command prompt, That also didnt help....
  3. Not able to start my windows, blue screen, critical process died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to start my windows, blue screen, critical process died: Not able to start my windows, blue screen, critical process died. Tried all the options in Advanced, nothing worked. Try scanning and DISM on command prompt, That also didnt help....
  4. Not able to start my windows, blue screen, critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen: HiI had been the issue of "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" on my pcnot sure what could be the issueshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4GY4KimSpDg0uN0WSwXCQAVbLQ?e=jlWaP6any help will appreciatethank you in advance...
  6. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  7. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  8. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Windows 10 Blue screen ..Safe mode fails ..critical process died..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue screen ..Safe mode fails ..critical process died..: Hi On power on suddenly My Toshiba Laptop goes into automatic repair, then fails to restart,...I tried the suggested turn off turn on as mentioned 3 times ,, i select advanced settings and to start settings and selected option5 ...comes back to the same critical process...
  10. Critical Process Died + No Boot + No Safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died + No Boot + No Safe mode: Had my PC off for a day or so since I wasn’t using it, and I am greeted with Critical Process Died screen. I cannot enter the recovery environment to restore or reset, none of the startup settings appear to work, just stuck in this boot loop and cannot get to the Windows...