Windows 10: My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.

Discus and support My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I ran AMD Driver Utility to remove all my GPU drivers and now my PC is dead. It bsods all the time and I've been trying for 3 hours to fix it. I reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PiercingRounds, Apr 2, 2021.

1. My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.

I ran AMD Driver Utility to remove all my GPU drivers and now my PC is dead. It bsods all the time and I've been trying for 3 hours to fix it. I reset the pc in windows recovery and it gave me an error stating it couldn't be finished. I tried doing a full on reset to delete everything and it wouldn't even start up.

I lost so many files but it is what it is. I cant recover them. But now my main issue is that I might need a USB drive to download windows 10 media tool so I can delete the partition on this harddrive but I don't know anyone near by with a computer. It sounds dumb but all people I know are far away from me. I also dont have a CD drive on my pc because I dont use discs.

Is there any other option for me to install windows 10 media kit on my USB ? Because regardless if I get a new hard drive I still have to install windows 10.

submitted by /u/PiercingRounds
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PiercingRounds, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

No "Reset This PC" option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Where exactly are you looking for the Reset this PC option?
    • Were you able to successfully clone the drive?
    • Could you please provide more clarity on, “On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was last partition. On new hard disk that partition had moved to first position”?
    • Were you able to get the Reset this PC option by following the steps mentioned in the article provided by you?

If you wish to reset the PC, there are multiple ways to do it. You may want to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Reset or reinstall Windows 10

However, please reply with the details requested above to help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Nextbook nxw10qc32g will not complete reset. Help!!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website
      and create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Keep my Files.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 2, 2021
  4. My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.

1. My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained. - Similar Threads - completely done Please

2. Cant reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reset my PC: Whenever I try resetting my PC, it says "Could not find the recovery environment".I then go into cmd as administrator and type "reagentc /enable" as people say that is what you should do, but then it says "the windows re image was not found"I honestly do not know what to do I...
  3. Cant reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reset my PC: Whenever I try resetting my PC, it says "Could not find the recovery environment".I then go into cmd as administrator and type "reagentc /enable" as people say that is what you should do, but then it says "the windows re image was not found"I honestly do not know what to do I...
  4. cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reset my pc: I am having an issue with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and I have tried everything it seems to resolve this issue. This is a new PC build and the BSOD error is getting out of hand, it is literally uninstalling programs after it pops up. I have now resorted to a fresh install of...
  5. cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant reset my pc: I am having an issue with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and I have tried everything it seems to resolve this issue. This is a new PC build and the BSOD error is getting out of hand, it is literally uninstalling programs after it pops up. I have now resorted to a fresh install of...
  6. Cant reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant reset my PC: I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything. so I set up the reset and it began just fine but when it reaches 65% it stops and starts to undo everything. I have tried to...
  7. Cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant reset my pc: Booted up my pc to the error message 'The instruction at 0x0000000075D6DA70 reference memory at 0x0000000075D6DA70. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009C. Click OK to terminate the program'. This error come up on start of PC...
  8. Help, cant reset pc

Help, cant reset pc: I went to reset this pc and selected remove everything and it restarted my PC and nothing else happened, I waited, did it again, it restarted my PC again and it didn't remove anything. I waited for an hour and there were no notifications, so tl:dr my PC restarts when I...
  9. cant reset my PC

cant reset my PC: I am going to sell my old PC and i was just going to reset it and when im trying to reset it the only things that pops up is no changes where made blablabla. And i have tried nearly everthing but nothing works does somebody know what the issue is. submitted by...
  10. I cant reset my PC, Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant reset my PC, Help: I tried to reset my pc after my Partitions disapeard, i go to the advanced menu and all it lets me do is Continue to Windows 10 or use media drives, i tried to do the same thing in settings under recovery, i wanted to keep the files so i selected that option. all it said...