Windows 10: My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online

Discus and support My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically probably after an update my internet connected with a USB adapter stopped working then I found that my mouse and keyboard stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tentri444, Dec 12, 2019.

1. My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online

So basically probably after an update my internet connected with a USB adapter stopped working then I found that my mouse and keyboard stopped working too if I unplug the usbs when its turned on also I don't know why but my PC can't even shut down properly because it get stuck in an infinite loop so I have to do a forced shut down please help me

submitted by /u/Tentri444
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tentri444, Dec 12, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 12, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 12, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online

1. My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online - Similar Threads - completely FRICKED can't

2. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  3. Error code 0xc000012b. Any idea what it is, i can't find any info online.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0xc000012b. Any idea what it is, i can't find any info online.: I receive the error when loading into a flight in MSFS. submitted by /u/Hazzer00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw1rwp/error_code_0xc000012b_any_idea_what_it_is_i_cant/
  4. DEFENDER not a complete noob many solutions, can't find the right one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DEFENDER not a complete noob many solutions, can't find the right one: Hi, I'll be quick I can't turn on windows defender in services msc - it's grayed out i have admin privileges, adding 2nd admin doesn't help there's no disableantispyware in reg policies there is no "Windows Defender Antivirus" in gped, like a whole 'folder' in old...
  5. I can't connect to any online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any online game: I had to switch the windows 10 account because everything crashed and I couldn't do anything. Now when I am trying to connect to any video game server, no matter the platform origin, steam, u-play and etc or the kind of online game it is. I just can't....
  6. Windows can't install my coprocessor and i can't find any drivers online either

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows can't install my coprocessor and i can't find any drivers online either: I was checking device manager and found that my coprocessor drivers are missing I tried updating from device manager and it cant find drivers I tried updating from nvidia but it doesn't have drivers for my chipsetnforce 720d I tried installing new bios it didn't work and I...
  7. PC crashes regularly, can't find solution

PC crashes regularly, can't find solution: The PC of my mother in law crashes regularly. It's ongoing for a few months now. The crazy thing about it is, that it's only at her place. I took the pc to my place and tested it 3 times for multiple days. It crashed one time on "POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA de" but...
  8. My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet

My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet: So basically probably after an update my internet connected with a WiFi USB adapter stopped working then I found that my mouse and keyboard stopped working too if I unplug the usbs when its turned on also I don't know why but my PC can't even shut down properly because it get...
  9. My audio sounds amplified and with reverb, cant find solution online

My audio sounds amplified and with reverb, cant find solution online: So yesterday when I was connecting my pc my razer nari ultimate audio sounded off, it had reverb and was amplified. Its a wireless headset, but it comes with an audio jack, when I connect it using a cable the audio sounds fine, its just when I use it wireless. This headset...
  10. Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online

Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online: When I click on the website my cursor turns into 4 arrows and it scrolls the web page uncontrollably when I hit refresh button an new tab opens. Like what the heck! I tried unlinking wireless keyboard and mouse and then re-link it, i checked my mouse settings. It is almost...