Windows 10: My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet

Discus and support My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically probably after an update my internet connected with a WiFi USB adapter stopped working then I found that my mouse and keyboard stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tentri444, Dec 12, 2019.

1. My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet

So basically probably after an update my internet connected with a WiFi USB adapter stopped working then I found that my mouse and keyboard stopped working too if I unplug the usbs when its turned on also I don't know why but my PC can't even shut down properly because it get stuck in an infinite loop so I have to do a forced shut down please help me

submitted by /u/Tentri444
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tentri444, Dec 12, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 12, 2019
  3. internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 12, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet

1. My PC is completely fucked and I can't find ANY SOLUTION on the internet - Similar Threads - completely fucked can't

2. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  3. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  4. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My PC can't find 5ghz signals and i've tried other solutions

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC can't find 5ghz signals and i've tried other solutions: So i searched this up and the internet tells me to go to device manager and then click wireless network and see it's advanced properties and find the 810.11n or some code like that. the problem my advanced settings has nothing like this code, it just has these stuff like...
  6. DEFENDER not a complete noob many solutions, can't find the right one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DEFENDER not a complete noob many solutions, can't find the right one: Hi, I'll be quick I can't turn on windows defender in services msc - it's grayed out i have admin privileges, adding 2nd admin doesn't help there's no disableantispyware in reg policies there is no "Windows Defender Antivirus" in gped, like a whole 'folder' in old...
  7. i fucked up my pc help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i fucked up my pc help please: i was messing around with some minecraft files and accidently extracted a huge.zip file onto my desktop and while it was doing that i cancled it. all the files got removed from my desktop (not deleted) then the screen went black. for 5 minutes it was blank desktop, fuck ton...
  8. PC crashes regularly, can't find solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashes regularly, can't find solution: The PC of my mother in law crashes regularly. It's ongoing for a few months now. The crazy thing about it is, that it's only at her place. I took the pc to my place and tested it 3 times for multiple days. It crashed one time on "POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA de" but...
  9. My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online: So basically probably after an update my internet connected with a USB adapter stopped working then I found that my mouse and keyboard stopped working too if I unplug the usbs when its turned on also I don't know why but my PC can't even shut down properly because it get...
  10. fuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fuck: i just wanted to say fuck lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fuck/78e3dc17-7504-4e8b-843c-52ae37730ebf