Windows 10: my pc is crashing randomly

Discus and support my pc is crashing randomly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i was opening my PC and the screen is freezing i tried 2 to 3 times it is the same after a few more tries it is suddenly restarting and sometime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarthikNaik1, May 29, 2020.

1. my pc is crashing randomly

i was opening my PC and the screen is freezing i tried 2 to 3 times it is the same after a few more tries it is suddenly restarting and sometime shutdowns

:)

KarthikNaik1, May 29, 2020
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 29, 2020
  4. my pc is crashing randomly

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 29, 2020
Thema:

my pc is crashing randomly

1. my pc is crashing randomly - Similar Threads - crashing randomly

2. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  3. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  4. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  5. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  6. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.: Seems to be for different random processes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger...
  7. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.: Seems to be for different random processes.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger...
  8. Computer Crashing at random intervals, even when not at use.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  10. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f