Windows 10: My PC is crashing randomly.

Discus and support My PC is crashing randomly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How it CrashesEverything is okay when i'm doing anything on my PC and it suddenly lags, everything that uses internet stops, and the internet symbol... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WhiskhherA, Feb 3, 2022.

1. My PC is crashing randomly.

How it CrashesEverything is okay when i'm doing anything on my PC and it suddenly lags, everything that uses internet stops, and the internet symbol shows up as if isn't connected, if i click it it doesn't show up anything, settings doesn't work. If i try to restart it, it gets stuck in the restarting... animation and then crashes, automatic reparation shows up, but as always it doesn't work, then i click advanced options and press shutdown, i power up my pc again and everything is fine. If i try to turn it down when the wi-fi thingy happens, it will get stuck and the same thing happens.What

:)

WhiskhherA, Feb 3, 2022
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Naby, Feb 3, 2022
  3. PC Randomly Crashing

Hi, It may be several reasons behind the computer crashing randomly like a driver issue, operating system issue, excess heat up, hardware miss configuration and insufficient RAM. As you said you have stable power so track
    one of these reasons which is a perfect cause behind the random system crashes. You can check manually and will able to fix it. But before I will suggest you take backup of your system. It may be possible for data loss situation. Thanks

SandraMcgray, Feb 3, 2022
  4. leocf85 Win User

My PC is crashing randomly.

win32kfull Randomly Crashes

The crashes keep going even when I have removed the software suggested *Sad

Any idea what is causing the randomly win32kfull bsod?

Attaching the new log collector.

leocf85, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

My PC is crashing randomly.

1. My PC is crashing randomly. - Similar Threads - crashing randomly

2. PC Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  3. PC Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  4. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  5. Crash dump debugger report - random restarts

Crash dump debugger report - random restarts: Hello, I have recently been experiencing random restarts with no BSOD and no error codes, the problem is also associated with failed shutdown where the monitors would switch off but the computer itself remains on - RGB lights, case fans and GPU fans and would only switch off...
  6. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  7. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  8. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...
  10. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...