Windows 10: My pc is crashing

Discus and support My pc is crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc is getting crashed so often for no reason..Im crashing in game too.Please help me. STOP CODE: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VagelisTsevas, Jan 31, 2020.

1. My pc is crashing

My pc is getting crashed so often for no reason..Im crashing in game too.Please help me. STOP CODE: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

:)

VagelisTsevas, Jan 31, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 31, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 31, 2020
  4. nauzers Win User

My pc is crashing

PC Crashing on every game My pc is crashing :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin My pc is crashing :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

My pc is crashing

1. My pc is crashing - Similar Threads - crashing

2. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  3. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes: I have been getting a BSOD and "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal" error code frequently. I have updated all drivers, run system scan to check for corrupted system files and run the windows memory diagnostic, still with no results. I have attached the dmp files for the most recent...
  4. IRQL Not Less Or Equal Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  6. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  7. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  8. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  9. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  10. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...