Windows 10: MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

Discus and support MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MY pc is currently installed to windows 10 and it has all the minimum specs needed to upgrade it to windows 11, but still in settings, it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shivam86, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Shivam86 Win User

MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

MY pc is currently installed to windows 10 and it has all the minimum specs needed to upgrade it to windows 11, but still in settings, it says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11, please help someone, my pc details : Device name LAPTOP-6MERIJ19 Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎15-‎03-‎2021

:)

Shivam86, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 6, 2021
  4. LOTG Win User

MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

LOTG, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11 - Similar Threads - currently says doesn't

2. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11: I built a new PC and ran into this error when trying to install Windows 11 via CD/DVD, right after I enter the product key.MB: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS WIFI IICPU: AMD RYZEN 5 5600X3D 6 Core, 12 Thread Processor, PCIe 4.0 4.4 GHz Max Boost, 3.3 GHz BasePSU: EVGA...
  3. "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11"

"this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11": it still says this even after i did everything to get minimum requirements for the windows 11, i downloaded the PC Health Check app, to show me if i need anything else, but no it says i've done everything and it has all the requirements, what to do?...
  4. "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "this pc doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11": it still says this even after i did everything to get minimum requirements for the windows 11, i downloaded the PC Health Check app, to show me if i need anything else, but no it says i've done everything and it has all the requirements, what to do?...
  5. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11: Within Windows update I get the message "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" and to run the PC Health Check App.Within the App it show that the processor is not supported Intel Core i7-6600U however per the supported processors...
  6. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11

This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11: Within Windows update I get the message "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11" and to run the PC Health Check App.Within the App it show that the processor is not supported Intel Core i7-6600U however per the supported processors...
  7. MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY pc is currently says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11: MY pc is currently installed to windows 10 and it has all the minimum specs needed to upgrade it to windows 11, but still in settings, it says it doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for windows 11, please help someone, my pc details : Device name LAPTOP-6MERIJ19...
  8. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11.: Hello everyone, I really need your opinion and help as well. See I am currently using Acer Aspire 3 with Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon 535 with 2 dedicated Ram, 1TB of storage, and 16GB of Ram DDR4. I want to upgrade my windows 10 to 11. When I checked the required specs, it says...
  9. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11.: Hello everyone, I really need your opinion and help as well. See I am currently using Acer Aspire 3 with Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon 535 with 2 dedicated Ram, 1TB of storage, and 16GB of Ram DDR4. I want to upgrade my windows 10 to 11. When I checked the required specs, it says...
  10. This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11.