Windows 10: My PC is dead, need help!

Discus and support My PC is dead, need help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So this has been a fun one. A couple days ago i was causally playing Counter-Strike when i received a system service exception BSOD. Didnt think much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pu1sar, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Pu1sar Win User

My PC is dead, need help!

So this has been a fun one. A couple days ago i was causally playing Counter-Strike when i received a system service exception BSOD. Didnt think much of it ans restarted my computer. I did NOT have the new update installed for windows, so when my pc restarted the update automatically downloaded. This is where it goes haywire, critical process died errors back to back about 3-4 times. Now im in a rush to diagnose the issue with an sfc scan, it completes and i get the message there are issues that cannot be automatically repaired. I start up DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth. Before this scan could finish i got a bad windows config error. I am now unable to get to windows for longer than 5 minutes before the system resets with no error code or a bad windows config. Ive tried to remove the update through boot menu only to receive the message that it was unable to. I said ok im biting the bullet and resetting it. Attempted to do so only to be told that it was unable to and that no changes were made. I thought to myself good thing i have a bootable USB! Nope, it all worked fine, download started and everything, but when it did it's first restart for the install only for it to put me back to square one. I've done everything i know can anybody help?

:)

Pu1sar, Sep 18, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Sep 18, 2019
  4. My PC is dead, need help!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

My PC is dead, need help!

1. My PC is dead, need help! - Similar Threads - dead need help

2. Need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my pc: Even since I tried restarting the system the clean everything option after the installation the setup screen comes on and mouse and keyboard don't work and on the advanced options I'm trying to do system restore but asking for admin password which I don't remember adding any...
  3. Need help with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with my pc: Even since I tried restarting the system the clean everything option after the installation the setup screen comes on and mouse and keyboard don't work and on the advanced options I'm trying to do system restore but asking for admin password which I don't remember adding any...
  4. My pc needs help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc needs help.: It first started when I got ondemandconnroute.dll errors. and couldn't open settings. I could open the first bit but cant get into anything.I then got a notification a couple days later that I am no longer a administrator of the only account on my computer. and I could not...
  5. Need help with my pc!!!!

Need help with my pc!!!!: Hello, my pc has been acting up lately. I can’t open task manager, can’t open command prompt, I don’t see the UAC box so I cant install anything, I cant change anything in control panel if what I need to press has a UAC shield, Im not able to factory reset my computer, and...
  6. Need help with my pc

Need help with my pc: In the last week i had two BSOD playing a game and just using chrome and suddenly BSOD, can some help me because i really want to know what is happening and if i have to change some part of my pc or is something related to software.I leave the link to my dmp files...
  7. Dead PC Help Update

Dead PC Help Update: I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve...
  8. Dead PC Help

Dead PC Help: I just recently upgraded my PC. I installed Windows 10 via a usb media, and it works for the first few hours. After installing drivers and getting everything set up, I start getting application crashes, and BSOD. The issue is that every single stop code is different. I’ve...
  9. my pc needs help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    my pc needs help: my computer has started booting windows 10 on the wrong monitor. i have a main 144hz connected via displayport. i have an old monitor on the left also connected to my gpu (rx 570 4gb) via hdmi> dvi. recently i have started getting problems where my motherboard screen would...
  10. Need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my pc: My pc has a problem where it wont enter some internet pages, I ignored it for some time since I discovered I could use the commands ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew and after many tries things would go back to normal, but today I decided to fix it and saw the suggestion to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad_windows_config