Windows 10: my pc is deleted

Discus and support my pc is deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok this happened today when i was playing games but my pc got so slow and i decided to factory reset it but for some reason my pc shut down and it told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SlobbishEagle63, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:12 AM.

1. my pc is deleted

ok this happened today when i was playing games but my pc got so slow and i decided to factory reset it but for some reason my pc shut down and it told me that install an operating system on your hard disk i fixed that one but now i seem to have black screen with a blinking platform on it left side up (this symbol _)on the screen can anyone help me what should i do?

:)

SlobbishEagle63, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:12 AM

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

4. topgundcp Win User

my pc is deleted

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

Thema:

my pc is deleted

1. my pc is deleted - Similar Threads - deleted

2. items deleting automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    items deleting automatically: hello everyone... my issue is that everytime i click on a song or file it gets deleted or moved to recycle bin? what i should do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/items-deleting-automatically/2a7a6876-6b9c-4b68-9a6b-faf1a2140ab1"
  3. Windows 10 Image Thumbnails Dont Work and Folder Wont Delete

Windows 10 Image Thumbnails Dont Work and Folder Wont Delete: I have Jpeg files in folder, and thumbnails do not work on some of the jpeg files. When I copy the files to a new folder the thumbnails do work. However I cannot delete the original folder containing the non working files. I have recently done a clean re-install of...
  4. I deleted windows boot manager on surface pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted windows boot manager on surface pro: Hi there if anyone can help at all I would really appreciate. I've spend hours and hours on this and still no fix. I have a Microsoft surface pro 4 in which I deleted the windows boot manager option in the uefi and then to try and fix I did various things... created a...
  5. Deleting temporary files

Deleting temporary files: I have been trying to clear drive space so I can update. I have moved everything I can to a mass storage device and I have only been able to remove a small amount of temp files. I am left with 5GB. I have deleted all my excess mail and now I am stuck. Is there a way to view...
  6. No permission (copy, paste, delete) on my FreeBox Server

No permission (copy, paste, delete) on my FreeBox Server: Hello, I'm connected to my FreeBox Server (Box-Internet Provider) via ethernet cable. Until few day ago, I used Win7 Explorer and I had all permissions to copy, paste, delete... all files in that FreeBox. Today, by using Win10 I have only a Read permission. No more copy,...
  7. Latest Update deleted my pictures

Latest Update deleted my pictures: So I just updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and it was so nice as to get rid of all of my pictures except for the Uplay folder containing two screenshots for some weird reason I do not understand. I don't understand how this can happen when all I did was to allow...
  8. Deleted files after upgrade

Deleted files after upgrade: Just did an upgrade to version 1903 and all of my files were deleted. Did a rollback and they are still missing. How do I get them back??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-after-upgrade/c1b1f307-cb95-44bb-a227-d9fdd7521f44"
  9. [deleted]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [deleted]: [deleted] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted/ff16025f-7c20-4bb7-bf7c-0e66260556e8"
  10. Auto updates turned off still updates, deletes shortcuts who knows what else

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto updates turned off still updates, deletes shortcuts who knows what else: i have auto updates turned off both in the options and by command prompt. microsoft eventually just updates my pc anyway, resets's my U.a.c permisions and delete's my browser shortcuts from my task bar. I have these options turned off for a reason, your tech support...