Windows 10: my pc is destroying my hard drives

Discus and support my pc is destroying my hard drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have a computer one of my many computers and whenever i insert a hard drive into it the hard drive dies within the day and when i use the same model... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by someone-who-mods-windows, May 27, 2021.

1. my pc is destroying my hard drives

i have a computer one of my many computers and whenever i insert a hard drive into it the hard drive dies within the day and when i use the same model hard drive in another computer it works fine but when i use that hard drive in the hard drive killer computer POW YOU ARE DEAD

:)

someone-who-mods-windows, May 27, 2021

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 27, 2021
  3. little cat, May 27, 2021
  4. Mathragh Win User

my pc is destroying my hard drives

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, May 27, 2021
Thema:

my pc is destroying my hard drives

1. my pc is destroying my hard drives - Similar Threads - destroying hard drives

2. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  3. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  4. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive: I have 2 USB Hard drives that were bit locked for security reasons. But after a reinstall of windows 10 They became unwrite able. So I removed bit locker from one of the drive and now it is unreadable. Completely raw drive. All file are lost.How can I recover the lost files...
  5. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive: I have 2 USB Hard drives that were bit locked for security reasons. But after a reinstall of windows 10 They became unwrite able. So I removed bit locker from one of the drive and now it is unreadable. Completely raw drive. All file are lost.How can I recover the lost files...
  6. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows destroyed my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows destroyed my PC: I installed windows 10 on my PC, everything went well, even the part of copying the files to the disk, after that, he restarted, made some settings, restarted again, but there was no image, until now this image and the pc is new, now what? what will it be? should it be a...
  8. Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker's Destroyed My Hard Drive: I decided to encrypt my external hard drive, started it, but then it got stuck at 84.3% for three days now. I tried several times to pause and even turn off the encryption, but when I do, the Bitlocker Manager hangs. My Hard Disk was still accessible so I browsed through it...
  9. Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive OVER HEATING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive OVER HEATING: please i need a link to windows 10 1803 for a usb drive first my dvd cd burner would not work i updated the driver the computer crashed the info said a hardware change caused the crash .then i got a new drive and installed 1809 now my pc over heating crashing what did you...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Destroyed My Hard Drive: please i need a link to windows 10 1803 for a usb drive first my dvd cd burner would not work i updated the driver the computer crashed the info said a hardware change caused the crash .then i got a new drive and installed 1809 now my pc over heating crashing what did you...