Windows 10: my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver

Discus and support my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i am using intel i5 3470 processor, os =windows 10 when i install graphics driver of i5 3470. I means intel hd 2500 driver the pc stuck or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by parthasarathi440, Sep 3, 2020.

1. my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver

hi i am using intel i5 3470 processor, os =windows 10

when i install graphics driver of i5 3470. I means intel hd 2500 driver

the pc stuck or freezes i installed the oldest versions,latest versions still the pc stuck

if i need to use the pc i needed to disable the display adapter or graphics driver

when disabled the driver there is no issue with the pc it is fast.

but i can't use the graphics card or integrated gpu of i5 3470

so what to do?

i am really really sad :

pc specs

cpu = i5 3470

gpu = inegrated gpu intel hd 2500

ram = 8gb ddr3

:)

parthasarathi440, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Graphics driver "requires further installation."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing, I will be glad to you help you.

The issue could be if the drivers are either not updated or get corrupted. So, I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type
      Windows Update

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Thank you

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 3, 2020
  4. my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver

AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

I had the same issue. Latest R4 Graphics driver was causing the freezing. I downloaded the old driver from the dell website. I extracted the package (don't install) and manually selected the .INF file from 2015. PC works great now.

PLA-Ti-NuM, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver

1. my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver - Similar Threads - freezing cause installing

2. cant install graphics drivers on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install graphics drivers on my pc: I wanted to get some more performance on my gpu and be able to have profiles but instead the pc just decides to be useless and not work.This is the driver i downloaded from the Official AMD...
  3. cant install graphics drivers on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install graphics drivers on my pc: I wanted to get some more performance on my gpu and be able to have profiles but instead the pc just decides to be useless and not work.This is the driver i downloaded from the Official AMD...
  4. cant install graphics drivers on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After updating graphics driver, PC freezes at boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating graphics driver, PC freezes at boot: Hello,Today I opened the AMD adrenalin software for my GPU RX580 and saw an update available. After I updated the driver I restarted my PC just for it to freeze at the boot screen. Another problem is that the screen color has turned pink. I absolutely cannot get into safe...
  6. IntelR UHD Graphics 620 causing the PC to freeze

IntelR UHD Graphics 620 causing the PC to freeze: Hello everyone,I am on Windows 10 and display drivers IntelR UHD Graphics 620 are causing the PC to hang or freeze.I tried updating the driver but still doesn't help. More over I tried uninstalling the driver but it gets installed automatically.Can anyone please help me...
  7. IntelR UHD Graphics 620 causing the PC to freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR UHD Graphics 620 causing the PC to freeze: Hello everyone,I am on Windows 10 and display drivers IntelR UHD Graphics 620 are causing the PC to hang or freeze.I tried updating the driver but still doesn't help. More over I tried uninstalling the driver but it gets installed automatically.Can anyone please help me...
  8. IntelR UHD Graphics 620 causing the PC to freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing: Dell Inspiron 3541. Apparently back in 2017 there was a thread here in which Microsoft said they were "aware of the problem." Yet here we are in 2019. Since the most recent (November 2019) Windows 10 update, my graphics drivers has been causing lag, micro freezing every 2...
  10. Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation: I'm running Windows 8.1 (64 bit) on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM. My laptop had slowed down over past six months. Last time I did clean installation of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lag hang after instal intel hd