Windows 10: My PC is freezing , how to stop it?

Discus and support My PC is freezing , how to stop it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Laptop z50 70 lenovoWindows 10 all drivers updatedMy laptop showing following problems1. Late start 2. Freez in between the. I have to force shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by satyajeet salunkhe, May 14, 2021.

1. My PC is freezing , how to stop it?

Hi Laptop z50 70 lenovoWindows 10 all drivers updatedMy laptop showing following problems1. Late start 2. Freez in between the. I have to force shut down3.it goes again and again windows security diagnosisPlease help

:)

satyajeet salunkhe, May 14, 2021

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 14, 2021
  3. PC Freezes

Hello,

To isolate your Windows 10 freezing issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Aside from this error, are you also getting other error codes or messages?
    • Where do you usually experience this freezing issue? Is it during startup?
    • Other troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, May 14, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My PC is freezing , how to stop it?

Solitaire collection is freezing my PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the machine?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Do you see any error code/message upon PC freeze?
    • Is the issue specific to Microsoft Solitaire Collection or does it occur while using any other application?

I suggest you to place the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. Refer
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    for the same.

Note:

A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however that functionality will return when you
    reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

Reset the computer to start normally after troubleshooting.
    Refer
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    for the same.

If the issue persists, assuming, it’s the game that is crashing, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
    and check if they’re helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 14, 2021
Thema:

My PC is freezing , how to stop it?

1. My PC is freezing , how to stop it? - Similar Threads - freezing stop

2. How to stop screen from freezing when playing roblox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop screen from freezing when playing roblox?: When playing Roblox, my whole laptop stops responding, the sound buffers, the touchpad does not respond, the keyboard doesn't respond, and nothing responds. I done reset my computer also for this issue and another one I have fixed but it did not work to stop my screen from...
  3. How to stop screen from freezing when playing roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop screen from freezing when playing roblox?: When playing Roblox, my whole laptop stops responding, the sound buffers, the touchpad does not respond, the keyboard doesn't respond, and nothing responds. I done reset my computer also for this issue and another one I have fixed but it did not work to stop my screen from...
  4. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  5. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  6. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...
  8. Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.

Game randomly freezes, makes a noise, then stops making the noise and continues as usual.: When playing any game I haven't had this while opening a tab or anything, the game will sometimes freeze and make this weird buzzing noise through the speakers connected, then it'll stop and continue as usual. Tried cleaning the computer and that's about it. 16 GB RAM. GPU:...
  9. My Window updates stops and freezes once it gets to 98% complete.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Window updates stops and freezes once it gets to 98% complete.: My Window updates stops and freezes once it gets to 98% complete. Nothing I do on my keyboard i.e. ctrl, shift, esc... does not do anything. All I can do is turn off computer and reboot to the exact same scenario, over and over again. What can I do to to get my info off the...
  10. My Window updates stops and freezes once it gets to 98% complete.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Window updates stops and freezes once it gets to 98% complete.: My Window updates stops and freezes once it gets to 98% complete. Nothing I do on my keyboard i.e. ctrl, shift, esc... does not do anything. All I can do is turn off computer and reboot to the exact same scenario, over and over again. What can I do to to get my info off the...