Windows 10: My PC is frequently BSODing

Discus and support My PC is frequently BSODing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is BSODing almost daily, frequently displaying the error codes “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” and “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE”. What could be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kai Park, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Kai Park Win User

My PC is frequently BSODing

My PC is BSODing almost daily, frequently displaying the error codes “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” and “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE”. What could be the problem?Windows 10 HomeRyzen 7 5800XWD Black SN770 1TBRTX 3060 Ti FoundersCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 MHZ 2x8

:)

Kai Park, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 5, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 5, 2023
  4. AtifAzim Win User

PC Randomly BSODing

Hi all,

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem

BCCode: 1a

BCP1: 0000000000041790

BCP2: FFFFFA800153A920

BCP3: 000000000000FFFF

BCP4: 0000000000000000

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 256_1

Above is the info i receive once my PC restarts after BSODing. Can you let me know the cause of this and how to fix please.

AtifAzim, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

1. My PC is frequently BSODing - Similar Threads - frequently BSODing

2. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  3. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  4. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  6. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  7. My PC is frequently BSODing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is frequently BSODing: My PC is BSODing almost daily, frequently displaying the error codes “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” and “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE”. What could be the problem?Windows 10 HomeRyzen 7 5800XWD Black SN770 1TBRTX 3060 Ti FoundersCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 MHZ 2x8...
  8. My PC is frequently BSODing

My PC is frequently BSODing: My PC is BSODing almost daily, frequently displaying the error codes “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” and “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE”. What could be the problem?Windows 10 HomeRyzen 7 5800XWD Black SN770 1TBRTX 3060 Ti FoundersCorsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 MHZ 2x8...
  9. Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with frequent BSODing, variuos BSOD codes: For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a day. The crashes usually happen when I am browsing the internet or watching videos, but never when I am playing video games....
  10. Need help with frequent BSODing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with frequent BSODing: For the past few months, my PC has been giving me BSODs frequently, at least one per day or so. But recently, the frequency has gone up to about 2 a day. The crashes usually happen when I am browsing the internet or watching videos, but never when I am playing video games....