Windows 10: My PC is getting slow even after reducing load on Storage.

Discus and support My PC is getting slow even after reducing load on Storage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had installed windows 10 few years back. Since then PC has become realy slow. till this time I didnt bother,as use was very low. but in lockdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by suhasakolkar, Jun 10, 2020.

1. My PC is getting slow even after reducing load on Storage.

I had installed windows 10 few years back. Since then PC has become realy slow. till this time I didnt bother,as use was very low. but in lockdown period i needed it most and I found that the speed is annoying.

:)

suhasakolkar, Jun 10, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Slow PC

I am looking for help to speed up my brand new PC. I bought a Dell intelCeleron CPU 1.6Ghz from Office Max. From the get go this computer has been slow. Slow to load anything...web pages, programs etc. I have gone through the already loaded programs
    and uninstalled most of them and it is still slow. There is plenty of memory so I am not sure why it is running slow. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.

BeckyEisel, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Joan Pin Win User

My PC is getting slow even after reducing load on Storage.

disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

My PC is getting slow even after reducing load on Storage.

1. My PC is getting slow even after reducing load on Storage. - Similar Threads - getting slow reducing

2. My PC is obsurdly slow even after a fresh windows install. even the bios settings are slow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is obsurdly slow even after a fresh windows install. even the bios settings are slow...: Hey, for a bit of background, I've got an ROG strix scar G733QM with an rtx 3060 and ryzen 9 5900HX if if matters. I've had it for about 2 years and its now out of warranty. about a month or two ago it suddenly began acting unbearably slow. I took it to the place where i...
  3. My PC is obsurdly slow even after a fresh windows install. even the bios settings are slow...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is obsurdly slow even after a fresh windows install. even the bios settings are slow...: Hey, for a bit of background, I've got an ROG strix scar G733QM with an rtx 3060 and ryzen 9 5900HX if if matters. I've had it for about 2 years and its now out of warranty. about a month or two ago it suddenly began acting unbearably slow. I took it to the place where i...
  4. Disque storage do not reduce after deleting files

Disque storage do not reduce after deleting files: Hello everyone, Everytime I delete something from my computer virtual machines on VMworkstation, files on my main computer, even temp files i ended up have more storage on my disque even though I emptied my trash bin but still have storage add problem. Any Ideas how to fix...
  5. Disque storage do not reduce after deleting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disque storage do not reduce after deleting files: Hello everyone, Everytime I delete something from my computer virtual machines on VMworkstation, files on my main computer, even temp files i ended up have more storage on my disque even though I emptied my trash bin but still have storage add problem. Any Ideas how to fix...
  6. Disque storage do not reduce after deleting files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My drive's storage got reduced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drive's storage got reduced: DISCLAIMER: I don't blame or hate Linux for anything.So, I tried to install Linux to dual-boot it with Windows. I chose to install Linux in a different partition. I'm not too tech-savvy so I didn't really know what to do and whenever I would try to install Linux in a...
  8. My drive's storage got reduced

My drive's storage got reduced: DISCLAIMER: I don't blame or hate Linux for anything.So, I tried to install Linux to dual-boot it with Windows. I chose to install Linux in a different partition. I'm not too tech-savvy so I didn't really know what to do and whenever I would try to install Linux in a...
  9. Storage Spaces - Reduced Resilency

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces - Reduced Resilency: Hi guys, woke up this morning to find this. Not being able to access my drives, they're really not THAT old and don't get used much. See pic: https://gyazo.com/04604b6312c515b42e4765f0a03a568f I am not really that familiar with all this stuff, but I figured it would be...
  10. slow pc even after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow pc even after reset: my laptop suddenly became slow ad even after Nemours resets its still slow any help or suggestions would be very appreciated. my laptop is acer aspire v15 nitro, 12 gigs ram, gtx950m, intel core i7. 1tb HDD, 256SSD...