Windows 10: My PC is giving me a blue screen. Please read the whole description.

Discus and support My PC is giving me a blue screen. Please read the whole description. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After downloading driver updates in the Device Manager, I clicked the Windows logo key and clicked the Power Button in the Start menu and selected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UltimateNintendoMaster, Sep 13, 2018.

1. My PC is giving me a blue screen. Please read the whole description.

After downloading driver updates in the Device Manager, I clicked the Windows logo key and clicked the Power Button in the Start menu and selected Restart. My computer restarted, and I was taken to a screen that was blue and it said: "Choose your Keyboard Layout". I selected "US" and it took me to a blue screen that said, " Choose an option". The only two options were Troubleshoot and Turn of this PC. I clicked Troubleshoot, and it took me to a blue screen that said Advanced Options. I was then greeted on that screen, 6 options that said: System Restore, Return to the previous version, Change UEFI Settings, System Image Recover, Command Prompt, and the last one was Startup Repair. I clicked on Startup Repair about 3 times and it was diagnosing my PC and attempting repairs. When it was done attempting to do repairs, a blue screen came up and said, "Startup Repair has failed to repair this PC." I then decided to click on "Go back to the previous version" to see if that would help. When it was attempting to go back to the previous version, it came up with a blue screen that said, " Windows couldn't take you back to the previous version". I then decided to phone call Microsoft Customer Support, and they said that if there is NO RESET OR RESTART THIS PC OPTION out of the 6 options I mentioned above, then my only option is to have an installation of Windows 10 on a USB Flash drive/Stick to restore Windows from that. I also tried the Command Prompt option, but I don't know what to type in the Command Prompt for MY SITUATION I am having. So, I chose command prompt and it said something that looked like this: X:\windows\system32>

Please tell me what to do and if I have to do something different than what I have tried. please get back to me ASAP. Thank you. My PC is giving me a blue screen. Please read the whole description. :)

:)

UltimateNintendoMaster, Sep 13, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 13, 2018
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

My PC is giving me a blue screen. Please read the whole description.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

My PC is giving me a blue screen. Please read the whole description.

1. My PC is giving me a blue screen. Please read the whole description. - Similar Threads - giving blue screen

2. my pc is giving me an error and then after the whole system malfuntioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is giving me an error and then after the whole system malfuntioning: after this i have to restart or sometimes forcefully shutdown the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-giving-me-an-error-and-then-after-the/63ef163d-9848-45d3-8576-d5a4624aa0a0
  3. my pc is giving me an error and then after the whole system malfuntioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc is giving me an error and then after the whole system malfuntioning: after this i have to restart or sometimes forcefully shutdown the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-giving-me-an-error-and-then-after-the/63ef163d-9848-45d3-8576-d5a4624aa0a0
  4. read description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read description: I have two accounts on my pc one has no Microsoft account and the other which is this one that I’m typing in does, they both have admin privilege's but when I try to delete the one with no Microsoft account it wont let me I even try to change that account to a user account...
  5. read description

read description: I have two accounts on my pc one has no Microsoft account and the other which is this one that I’m typing in does, they both have admin privilege's but when I try to delete the one with no Microsoft account it wont let me I even try to change that account to a user account...
  6. read description

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  8. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  9. Please help me! My PC keeps blue screening!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me! My PC keeps blue screening!: submitted by /u/MansionOfNightmares [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7o6da/please_help_me_my_pc_keeps_blue_screening/
  10. My PC show Blue screen like this. Please give me the solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC show Blue screen like this. Please give me the solution.: [ATTACH] Hi ! I don't know how to fix this. So please kindly to show me. thanks!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-show-blue-screen-like-this-please-give-me/fc0c1db1-4f74-4840-8290-1168ad482314