Windows 10: My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me

Discus and support My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my PC started to giving me BSODs very frequently, here are the minidumps : http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjag8lgv7dzoyqc/Minidump.rar/file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by geniusguy99, Dec 31, 2019.

1. My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me

Hello,

my PC started to giving me BSODs very frequently, here are the minidumps :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjag8lgv7dzoyqc/Minidump.rar/file

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

:)

geniusguy99, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Dec 31, 2019
  3. BSOD help with new PC

Hi,

My new PC (Win 10) has a BSOD every few minutes with a DPC Watchdog violation.

I've followed a number of the typical debug steps:

• Updated drivers inc. chipset and graphics
    • In device manager checked IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers, the driver is storahci.sys and I've tried to updated using the Standard SATA AHCI Controller on my PC
    • No external devices are attached
    • removed AV
    • Disabled Sound drivers in device manager

Still the problems are occurring frequently. I have a minidmp file here: 012718-5515-01.dmp

and there is also a 700MB memory.dmp that I can share if it is helpful?

Grateful for any advice that anyone can share. Thanks in advance.

KrisCoverdale, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Smurfmans Win User

My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me

Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

Here are the magician screenshots:

Disk Drive

My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me [​IMG]

SMART button:

These tests didn't take long. Perhaps I missed a checkbox?

Also good to mention, I always get this message when starting " Samsung Magician":

I installed the SSD drive during Christmas 2016. I tried different drivers etc, but this message always came back.
    As my PC worked perfectly at that time, I let it rest in the end and used the lastest microsoft driver that windows update installed.

As to the steps in post #22. I did not yet executed these steps, so I cannot give you an update just yet.
    I hesitate a bit, because they seem to bring me in a new level of computer repair&analysis - into an area that is new to me. A bit out of my "comfort zone", and I need time to familiarize myself with these enhanced steps, so that I feel myself capable enough of doing them, without fearing to screw up my PC. Please give me some time for this. My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me :) I will try to do this during this weekend.

I also didn't come round into doing steps 10 and 11 from post #8. Should I still do these?

Smurfmans, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me

1. My PC is giving me BSODs very frequently,please help me - Similar Threads - giving BSODs very

2. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!: Hello my PC has been blue screening for about a month now it got so bad that I couldn't boot and had to fresh install windows. Even after the fresh windows install I'm getting the same BSOD two to three times a day. Usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or MEMORY MANAGEMENT or...
  3. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!: Hello my PC has been blue screening for about a month now it got so bad that I couldn't boot and had to fresh install windows. Even after the fresh windows install I'm getting the same BSOD two to three times a day. Usually IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or MEMORY MANAGEMENT or...
  4. My PC keeps BSOD. Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD,please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD,please help me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlihnSIuHbVlVIyjUXYDfzlJZlEFMaLs/view?usp=sharing tb755655493thanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsodplease-help-me/351d0e88-446f-47e7-b6a9-d26dc783eb1b
  6. Please help!!!! Very Important to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help!!!! Very Important to me: Hi there,As a normal person, I use Windows Defender for scanning and removing virus, worms, spyware,... And some thing very bad happened to me when I was scanning for viruses. I start scanning on this morning, after scanning done, remove some trojan and then somehow, It...
  7. My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps giving me a BSOD Please help!: This is my Build: Asrock 970a-G/3.1 Amd FX 8350 DDR3 Gskill Ripjaw 16 GB 1333hz MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova 650w Corsair Case Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler Below are Mini Dumps I have collected from numerous crashes BSOD. There are only 4 minidumps below but...
  8. Give me help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me help, please: I wanted to know if windows defender, after uninstalling the third party antivirus and rebooting the system, would return to how it was before the third party antivirus installation. I have this doubt. submitted by /u/davide016 [link] [comments]...
  9. PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP ME,I VERY WORRIED ON MY PC: hi guys last week I was playing a game on my laptop, when I clicked the game shortcut my PC battery suddenly dropped to 9%, even though before that my PC battery was still 90%, then the game didn't appear at all and I found many unknown applications and Internet explorer...
  10. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...