Windows 10: My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly.

Discus and support My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am able to boot up into windows and while I'm in the middle of a game or an application pc suddenly bsod with a different error each time. The errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Madhav Menon1, Jun 11, 2024.

1. My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly.

i am able to boot up into windows and while I'm in the middle of a game or an application pc suddenly bsod with a different error each time. The errors i receive are SystemServiceExeption, IRQL_not_less_or_equal, BadpoolCaller, HypervisorError, KernalModeHeapCorrection, Registry Error, ExceptionOnInvalidStack, SystemthreadExceptionNotHandled, KernalSecurityCheckfaliure I already Tried Resetting PC without Deleting personal files, System startup repair gave error saying couldnt repair windows, i also upgraded from 22h2 to 23h2 windows version did not work.i ran check disk and dism restore he

:)

Madhav Menon1, Jun 11, 2024

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jun 11, 2024
  4. My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly.

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly.

1. My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly. - Similar Threads - going through series

2. My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is going through a series of blue screens repeatedly.: i am able to boot up into windows and while I'm in the middle of a game or an application pc suddenly bsod with a different error each time. The errors i receive are SystemServiceExeption, IRQL_not_less_or_equal, BadpoolCaller, HypervisorError, KernalModeHeapCorrection,...
  3. Repeated Blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue screens: Hello! My computer has been acting up recently, I get repeated blue screens of 3 different names Bad Pool Caller, Reference By Pointer, and Page Fault in Nonpaged Area at completely random times with no uniform intervals. I can't possibly find out what the source was. I've...
  4. Series of blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Series of blue screen: Hello,Help please, I'm stuck in a series of blue screens and my PC won't stay up for more than an hour.Here are the minidump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/105EL7W9VsEURAYXm5vok80Ro-4i-6qWs/view?usp=sharingIRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUALIRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICEI already...
  5. Series of blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Series of blue screen: Hello,Help please, I'm stuck in a series of blue screens and my PC won't stay up for more than an hour.Here are the minidump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/105EL7W9VsEURAYXm5vok80Ro-4i-6qWs/view?usp=sharingIRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUALIRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICEI already...
  6. Series of blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Repeated blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  8. Repeated blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated blue screen: Hello everyone,I have an old laptop PC which I do not use often. Recently, when I tried to use it, it kept showing blue screen. I actually don’t know why was it happening? Information relating to the screen is as below:BCCode: 3bBCP1: 00000000C0000005BCP2:...
  9. Repeating blue screen

Repeating blue screen: I just got a brand new laptop today. I was on it for a couple hours before leaving for work. I then get back, go on my laptop for little more than an hour and it blue screens on me. So i let it restart and get back to working only for it to blue screen again. Now every time I...
  10. Repeating blue screen, unable to make it go to the settings

Repeating blue screen, unable to make it go to the settings: I built my new computer (all new parts) ans when i ran it, it worked perfectly fine. I was using it for no more than 30 minutes without internet yet and it blue screens. I tried to follow the guidlines on attempting to put it on safe mode but the option would not come up...