Windows 10: My pc is going to drive me insane

Discus and support My pc is going to drive me insane in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Disclaimer: this might turn into a rant. For the past who knows how many months, my pc has been a laggy mess. And today has arguably been the worst.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/F1-Dank-Fang, Feb 6, 2021.

1. My pc is going to drive me insane

Disclaimer: this might turn into a rant.

For the past who knows how many months, my pc has been a laggy mess. And today has arguably been the worst. Basically, for no apparent reason, my pc will just stutter a bit and then return back to normal. But the frequency at which this occurs is staggering. I played a game of phantom forces (roblox game) just now and I’m pretty sure I lagged in 95% of my spawns. It’s insane. I’ve tried fixes online, NOTHING has worked. I’ve been told that it’s my wifi, but if I tell my dad (who controls the WiFi) , he’ll say it’s a software problem. Well if it were a software problem, I would KNOW about it. This has driven me crazy and I’ve never found a solution to it. I’m pretty sure this will die in new like the rest of them and never get replied to, but please for the love of god if you read this tell me a solution that hasn’t already been said a million fucking times.

My specs: Basically an RTX 2070, 32 gigs of ram, ibuypower prebuilt pc.

TLDR: PC is lagging hard and I’ve never found a fix. Give me an actual solution instead of a shit one that doesn’t work.

submitted by /u/F1-Dank-Fang
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/F1-Dank-Fang, Feb 6, 2021
  2. M JWuertz Win User

Going insane

I didn't do the above things you suggested. HOWEVER I saw your name on help in 2015. It sounds like my problem. you said a reservation for the device not listed. My tablet & phone are listed devices but my pc is not. So if this is possible in very
    SIMPLE terms explain how to do it. Another thing - the app for the play store is gone except my phone. Boy I am sick of this mess & I bet you too.

M JWuertz, Feb 6, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 6, 2021
  4. joeyck Win User

My pc is going to drive me insane

[FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

My pc is going to drive me insane [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

My pc is going to drive me insane

1. My pc is going to drive me insane - Similar Threads - going drive insane

2. Volume going UP and DOWN by itself, it is driving me insane, help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume going UP and DOWN by itself, it is driving me insane, help?: Hello,I have this issue and let me go ahead and say that I already disabled "Discord attenuation" already set in control-panel Sound "Do nothing" on the communication tab.It happens even if I disable the audio enhancement which I do really like to have enable for effect sound...
  3. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  4. my wifi adapter is making me go insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi adapter is making me go insane: after a while of my wifi adapter being online it will just stop with the error "Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_818B&SUBSYS_818B10EC&REV_00\019181FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: netrtwlane01.inf Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: RTWlanE01...
  5. my wifi adapter is making me go insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wifi adapter is making me go insane: after a while of my wifi adapter being online it will just stop with the error "Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_818B&SUBSYS_818B10EC&REV_00\019181FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: netrtwlane01.inf Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: RTWlanE01...
  6. my wifi adapter is making me go insane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My mouse drives me insane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse drives me insane: Anytime I right click my default browser opens up. It only happens with this particular mouse, the order mouse works just fine. I tried plugging it into the other pc and it has the same devilish problem there. I already tried uninstalling the driver and it didnt help. I cant...
  8. Making bootable usb from Mac is going to drive me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making bootable usb from Mac is going to drive me insane: I’ve tried everything I could find at this point. Boot camp doesn’t work with external drives because that would make things too simple. I thought I had it with unetbootin but install.win is too big for fat32 and my pc doesn’t support exfat because that would make things too...
  9. my laptop going insane

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop going insane: My laptop is going crazy he delete shortcuts and popup some error messages like explorer.exe and also when i play game he start to going crazy for exemple when i click on z button it shows me cortana Also just yesterday i install gta san andreas and i tried to fix the...
  10. going insane with pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    going insane with pc: I recently updated my cpu fan/heatsink from a stock one to a hyper 212x. Since doing this I am get blue screen of death, different error code each time. Most of the time 0x0000000e, or system thread cannot be handled. I cant get windows to load anymore, neither can boot from...