Windows 10: my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound

Discus and support my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i purchased a new pc before 2 days ago...when i turn on the computer & connect to internet through wifi adapter,& doing some work,& listen music for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joydeep Misra, May 1, 2021.

1. my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound

i purchased a new pc before 2 days ago...when i turn on the computer & connect to internet through wifi adapter,& doing some work,& listen music for few minutes or half an hour,after that suddenly my pc gives sound & frezze.then i restart the pc or switch off the main power supply connection..please resolve this issue.

:)

Joydeep Misra, May 1, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound :p

cadaveca, May 1, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 1, 2021
  4. my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, May 1, 2021
Thema:

my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound

1. my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound - Similar Threads - hanging frezzing sound

2. Pc Frezze and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Frezze and BSOD: Hey so i get recently Pc frezzes and Bsod not sure what it is but here are my MiniDumbs: https://mega.nz/file/nBpVyCDS#BsgEEhgHf4JoJ8cJdCqE7VjsTHgUT1HXxeerDnWMqy4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-frezze-and-bsod/48414c2f-bf32-4181-8880-b98bf7100b6f
  3. Pc Frezze and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Frezze and BSOD: Hey so i get recently Pc frezzes and Bsod not sure what it is but here are my MiniDumbs: https://mega.nz/file/nBpVyCDS#BsgEEhgHf4JoJ8cJdCqE7VjsTHgUT1HXxeerDnWMqy4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-frezze-and-bsod/48414c2f-bf32-4181-8880-b98bf7100b6f
  4. pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu: "When I play a game, for example, like League of Legends LOL, after about half an hour of playing, the screen turns off, the game freezes, and my computer also becomes unresponsive. I can't even use Win + Ctrl + Shift + B to restart the graphics card. Afterward, everything...
  5. pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu

pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu: "When I play a game, for example, like League of Legends LOL, after about half an hour of playing, the screen turns off, the game freezes, and my computer also becomes unresponsive. I can't even use Win + Ctrl + Shift + B to restart the graphics card. Afterward, everything...
  6. pc and games frezzing monitor & gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  8. computer frezzing alot

computer frezzing alot: My computer has been having trouble where it lags every 30-60seconds so I went to event>windows log>system and it had a lot of errors where they said "The network interface "Killer E2600 Gigabit Ethernet Controller" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption...
  9. computer frezzing alot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Computer keeps frezzing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps frezzing: Hello all i seam to have a bit of a problem today while i was watching YouTube my custom built PC running windows 10 version 1909 froze on me and i had to force reset, its not the first time this has happened to me ether can someone on here shed some light on this problem and...