Windows 10: My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help.

Discus and support My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was doing my school work online and I need to make sure I was right on this final question, so I looked it up to see if I was right, and I came to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GhostzOfficial, May 20, 2020.

1. My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help.

So I was doing my school work online and I need to make sure I was right on this final question, so I looked it up to see if I was right, and I came to a website (looked legit) and it asked me to enable notifications. So I did... second I did I got no answer and weird pop ups/ads came up of half naked women... I closed them all and the website and went on with my day. Like 1-2 hours I’m getting an ad/pop up in the bottom right of my screen of half naked women. If I close it it INSTANTLY comes back... do I have a virus? How can I turn of the notifications I enabled? Haven’t look in my virus protection (Kaspersky btw) yet. Don’t wanna fuck something up even more, so I’m asking you guys. Please help.

submitted by /u/GhostzOfficial
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GhostzOfficial, May 20, 2020

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 20, 2020
  3. Pop ups when signing onto PC!!!

Hi,

Third party applications and system file corruption may trigger unknown pop-ups on your computer. For us to properly assist you in removing these pop-ups, we'd like to confirm the following information:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you installed any recent updates to your PC?
    • Have you also installed any programs which could initiate this error?
    • Are there any third party applications installed on your device?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

As an initial step, we suggest running the System File Checker. This tool will allow you to scan and diagnose any corrupted files in your system and enhance its performance. Check this article: Use
    the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    for the procedures.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 20, 2020
  4. Octopolus Win User

My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help.

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, May 20, 2020
Thema:

My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help.

1. My pc is having weird pop ups. Please help. - Similar Threads - having weird pop

2. I have this error pop up at every boot... Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this error pop up at every boot... Please Help!: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '84480 bytes loaded from IECrashHandler,...
  3. I have this error pop up at every boot... Please Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this error pop up at every boot... Please Help!: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '84480 bytes loaded from IECrashHandler,...
  4. I have this error pop up at every boot... Please Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help: Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down, the Bluescreen comes back. I tried searching the internet a long time without finding any answers to my problem. I hope...
  6. annoying pop up window, please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying pop up window, please help!: hi, all of the sudden my windows 10 shows this annoying popup every seconds, what is it? how do it turn it off? what's triggering it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-up-window-please-help/a6585c5e-450f-44af-9ad8-592679ff4e94
  7. Weird file taking up more than 500gb on my pc please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird file taking up more than 500gb on my pc please help: There is a file on my D drive taking up more than 500gb of space, it is called WINDOWS-BRRMN9F.tibx.can i delete this or will my pc get raped? sorry for bad language i have turrets...
  8. Weird ads popping up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird ads popping up.: Some strange ads have been popping up on my computer saying things like my anti virus is out of date. or other random things like my norton vpn isnt up to date i dont use norton. What do i do? Ive done a scan and found nothing, no new random extensions and no weird tasks that...
  9. Weird Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Pop-Up: So recently I had this Pop-Up appear when I turned my Laptop onSee image below. It wasn't an add, but more of a issue the Laptop's having? I have no Idea what it means, but I have also recently deleted a unreliable anti-add program, and I believe that this might be residue of...
  10. pop ups .. www.watchsportslive.net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups .. www.watchsportslive.net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS: pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www.watchsportslive.net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups-wwwwatchsportslivenet-help-please-thanks/8253fa94-d673-4085-a32f-ba6ac80538ef