Windows 10: My PC is in the blue screen loop

Discus and support My PC is in the blue screen loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently i started my PC and i couldn't sign in. I tried several times to sign in with my Microsoft account but i couldn't ans suddenly my PC ran into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shahid745, Jul 25, 2022.

1. shahid745 Win User

My PC is in the blue screen loop

Recently i started my PC and i couldn't sign in. I tried several times to sign in with my Microsoft account but i couldn't ans suddenly my PC ran into a problem. It shows Critical process died. I tried everything in the automatic repair mode advance options but nothing is working. I cannot open my PC in safe mode either. I even tried to reset my PC in repair mode, but it says can't reset your PC. Please help me out what to do.

:)

shahid745, Jul 25, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 25, 2022
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jul 25, 2022
  4. My PC is in the blue screen loop

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

My PC is in the blue screen loop

1. My PC is in the blue screen loop - Similar Threads - blue screen loop

2. My PC blue screened and is stuck in a bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC blue screened and is stuck in a bios loop: I was just playing valorant and my pc blue screened saying critical process died. i restarted and it automatically opened bios but when i tried to exit bios or restart again, it just kept coming back and continues to keep doing that. i already tried to check boot order,...
  3. Blue screen loop on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop on my pc: I was playing and suddenly got a black screen, I tried to reset my drivers but didn't work, I powered off my PC and turned it on. It had the windows logo when booting up so my screen was working, I went to safe mode and uninstalled my display adapters and it worked! But then...
  4. Blue screen loop on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop on my pc: I was playing and suddenly got a black screen, I tried to reset my drivers but didn't work, I powered off my PC and turned it on. It had the windows logo when booting up so my screen was working, I went to safe mode and uninstalled my display adapters and it worked! But then...
  5. Blue screen loop on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. PC stuck in blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in blue screen loop: Im not sure exactly what caused the problme but I got the "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" error after restarting my PC. The stop code on the screen was "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". Troubleshooting in "advanced options" didn't work, so I had to reset my...
  7. PC stuck in blue screen loop

PC stuck in blue screen loop: Im not sure exactly what caused the problme but I got the "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" error after restarting my PC. The stop code on the screen was "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". Troubleshooting in "advanced options" didn't work, so I had to reset my...
  8. My PC is in the blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is in the blue screen loop: Recently i started my PC and i couldn't sign in. I tried several times to sign in with my Microsoft account but i couldn't ans suddenly my PC ran into a problem. It shows Critical process died. I tried everything in the automatic repair mode advance options but nothing is...
  9. My PC is in the blue screen loop

My PC is in the blue screen loop: Recently i started my PC and i couldn't sign in. I tried several times to sign in with my Microsoft account but i couldn't ans suddenly my PC ran into a problem. It shows Critical process died. I tried everything in the automatic repair mode advance options but nothing is...
  10. Pc in a continuous blue screen loop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc in a continuous blue screen loop.: Last week, I upgrade my CPU and motherboard. When booting up, it blue screened then restarted about 5 times before finally loading into the lock screen. After that, I had no issues unless trying to shut down or restart my computer, in which case it would blue screen loop a...