Windows 10: my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware

Discus and support my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; there is a process that has no name with a settings symbol, and when i click on open file location it brings me to svchost in system32, i cant end the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Creep, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Creep Win User

my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware

there is a process that has no name with a settings symbol, and when i click on open file location it brings me to svchost in system32, i cant end the task or the pc will bsod, malwarebytes shows nothing, windows defender shows nothing, and it uses about 50% of my cpu and 80 when im idle so malware injected itself into svchostresetting my pc is not an option because i have apps that if they get deleted i lose everything in them, some have money in themi tried scf scan nothing i tried restarting nothing

:)

Creep, Jun 2, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

US and UK Government Websites Infected with Crypto-mining Malware

Potentially thousands of websites operated by various government ministries, departments, and statutory agencies, of the United States and the United Kingdom, could be infected with crypto-currency mining malware. The already infamously slow government websites, often crippled with bandwidth and hosting deficiencies, not to mention webpage design that's often behind web standards, are now embedded with crypto-miners thanks to outdated accessibility software.

Most government websites implement a web-based text-to-speech software called Browsealoud. Outdated versions of the software can be surreptitiously infected with crypto-mining scripts, by exploiting a vulnerability in the way the software dials home to the text-to-speech server. The scripts slow down computers by forcing them to mine crypto-currency for unauthorized people. Browsealoud has been developed by British software company Texthelp, which is reaching out to all its customers to update to the latest version of their software. It's always handy to have mining script blocking browser extensions.

my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware ZtBgtVyx2irSFDLG_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jun 2, 2021
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 2, 2021
  4. lZKoce Win User

US and UK Government Websites Infected with Crypto-mining Malware

While in US and UK managed to detect that on their government websites, I just wonder how much time it would take for our guys locally to discover this. I am starting to get really annoyed by this practice. Not so much about my home network as I have taken steps, but this will affect a lot of people now. As I have said before, blockchain technology is revolutionzing the financial services and that is nice I think, but crypto-mining as one of its children is total bullcrap -> not a service and not a physical product.

lZKoce, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware - Similar Threads - infected unremovable crypto

2. Am I mining crypto ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  3. Am I mining crypto ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  4. Unremovable Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unremovable Malware: I have this issue where when I run a full scan, I get a notification about Windows Defender having "found malware and removing it", then when I open it I see a bunch of malware under Allowed Items, only that I didn't allow these items and I can't select them to remove....
  5. Salad Crypto Mining Software

Salad Crypto Mining Software: Hello, I have been thinking of starting to mine crypto with the free application salad. However, I have been doing research, and some people say that is is malware that will harm my PC. Yes, it does have a verified publisher, but that doesn't sell me. I would like a...
  6. PC maybe infected by a malware??

PC maybe infected by a malware??: Hey everyone,i recently started noticing these two unnamed apps running in the background and that resulting in my apps freezing and crashing multiple times.. Whenever i "end task" them they show up automatically after sometime and crashes my apps again, there are 2 in this...
  7. crypto mining

crypto mining: please help me a crypto mining virus is in my system it has disabled my inbuilt windows defender it's completely gone I don't know it happened and from where it came into my system even I have all bought genuine software non of that software have been downloaded cracked all...
  8. My PC is infected with a malware

My PC is infected with a malware: I recently downloaded a virus, i went on to delete it and run a quick scan. no threats were found but it keeps alerting me that the virus is still where it used to be after deleting it. running another scan, it says "there may be threats of your device. after the scan is...
  9. I think my computer has a Crypto mining malware

I think my computer has a Crypto mining malware: Hello, so when I open task manager everything freezes for 1 second and CPU usage is at 100% then everything goes back to normal, I think my pc has a bitcoin miner, what to do ?[ATTACH], this is from AVG internet security antivirus quarantine selection, I deleted it from there...
  10. PC infected with malware

PC infected with malware: I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc completely but I still think there are virus files saved which weren't deleted as I had opted to kept personal files. I don't...