Windows 10: My pc is just stuck on the windows boot screen I have no idea on what to do can you help me...

Discus and support My pc is just stuck on the windows boot screen I have no idea on what to do can you help me... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ibz_2874 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ibz_2874, Oct 31, 2019.

1. My pc is just stuck on the windows boot screen I have no idea on what to do can you help me...

/u/Ibz_2874, Oct 31, 2019

2. Unable to boot the PC, stuck in recovery mode screen​

Hi Joe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to boot the PC normally as it is stuck in recovery mode.

1. Were there any recent updates installed on the PC?
    2. What is the exact make and model of the PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Boot the PC into safe mode with networking and check if you are able to login. Refer the article to

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    From a black or blank screen.

Method 2:

Perform a system restore to revert the PC back to the state when everything was working fine. Refer the article

Recovery options in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Note:
    Do not reset the PC; resetting the PC will remove all the data and installed programs from the PC.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Stuck on Yellow Boot Screen

Hi Prometeo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that after updating the system it is stuck at boot screen. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which was the latest update you tried to update your system?
    • What is the make and model of you PC/Laptop?
    • Are you able to get into Desktop screen after waiting for long time?
    • What happens when you force shutdown and restart the machine?
    Please post us back with above information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 31, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

My pc is just stuck on the windows boot screen I have no idea on what to do can you help me...

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

My pc is just stuck on the windows boot screen I have no idea on what to do can you help me...

1. My pc is just stuck on the windows boot screen I have no idea on what to do can you help me... - Similar Threads - stuck boot screen

2. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  3. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  4. This just appeared on my PC. No idea what it is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just appeared on my PC. No idea what it is: [ATTACH] Hi, just turned on my pc today for work and these 2 folders have turned up. They look hidden and I don't know how to delete them. Any help will be appreciated. cant delete i've tried this submitted by /u/BLADENYT [link] [comments]...
  5. My Pc is stuck at a screen, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc is stuck at a screen, what can I do?: I’ve decided to reset my pc after finding out the windows was corrupted. When I get near the end of the reset, I get a “cmd.exe - Machine Type Mismatch”. The following description says “The image file c:\HP\HPQWare\BTBHost\PBR\ReplaceRegString.exe is valid, but is for a...
  6. My Pc is stuck at a screen, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc is stuck at a screen, what can I do?: I’ve decided to reset my pc after finding out the windows was corrupted. When I get near the end of the reset, I get a “cmd.exe - Machine Type Mismatch”. The following description says “The image file c:\HP\HPQWare\BTBHost\PBR\ReplaceRegString.exe is valid, but is for a...
  7. My Pc is stuck at a screen, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What is this, can you help me?

What is this, can you help me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EbbFew1071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/logk7t/what_is_this_can_you_help_me/
  9. Please help me I have no idea what programs I need or what I need to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me I have no idea what programs I need or what I need to do.: I'm just trying to play the sims, I have been here for 2 hours and I'm new to owning a laptop with windows 10 or a laptop in general . I've downloaded the game and every time I try to enter it it comes up with "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not...
  10. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

I have no idea what to do. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mermaps [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoeo8v/i_have_no_idea_what_to_do_please_help/