Windows 10: My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

Discus and support My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Date: 15/07/2020 8:35:29 pm Event ID: 1101 Task Category: Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by charlotengco, Jul 15, 2020.

1. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

Log Name: Security
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog
    Date: 15/07/2020 8:35:29 pm
    Event ID: 1101
    Task Category: Event processing
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Audit Success
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-D5MQMMD
    Description:
    Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog" Guid="{fc65ddd8-d6ef-4962-83d5-6e5cfe9ce148}" />
    <EventID>1101</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>101</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x4020000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-15T12:35:29.1343439Z" />
    <EventRecordID>7661</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="1584" ThreadID="2568" />
    <Channel>Security</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-D5MQMMD</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <UserData>
    <AuditEventsDropped xmlns="http://manifests.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/windows/eventlog">
    <Reason>0</Reason>
    </AuditEventsDropped>
    </UserData>
    </Event>

:)

charlotengco, Jul 15, 2020
  2. SirJangly Win User

Computer sometimes freezes?

Hey guys, I'm using the rig in my sig. I have run all sorts of health tests on the hard drive, and it passed all with flying colors. My old raptor X did not do this. Basically, sometimes the screen will freeze. I can move the mouse for a bit, but that will freeze as well, which requires me to force a reboot. This freeze is not consistent, as I can have the PC on for hours without encountering this. What do you guys think it is? I am using windows 7, so could it just be that, since it's a beta? Thanks in advance mates, and let me know if I need to provide more info *Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:*Rockout :rockout:*Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:

SirJangly, Jul 15, 2020
  3. PC freezes without warning, date changes to future on restart

I am running windows 10 on a PC that is about 4 years old. Without warning the PC freezes and either comes back to life with a date way in the future i.e. 5/1/2077; or if I for a shut down and restart it the date is often similar in the future. Also it
    freezes when watching video, with sometimes a loud buzzing sound. Its been doing it for a couple of years and I have just been putting up with it as its so intermittent.

I'm not that tech savvy so dont ask me hard questions.

sara_baillie, Jul 15, 2020
  4. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

PC Freezes, buzzes, and then hard restarts.

So when I'm playing a game of Fortnite or Rocket League, and then all the sudden my PC freezes. While it is frozen it buzzes very loudly. (My physical PC does not buzz) After about 10 seconds, my computer hard restarts. No "Restarting" with a loading circle,
    it just restarts as if I just turned it on. I want to know what I need to fix, repair, or replace.

My current specs:

GTX Geforce 650 TI GPU

MSI 760GMA P34 FX AM3+ MOBO

AMD 6300 FX CPU

Lepa N500 PSU

128 GB SDD

700 GB HDD

8 GB of DDR3

P.S

I am running a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro

David Voronv, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

1. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze... - Similar Threads - keep restarting sometimes

2. My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc freezing sometimes how to fix it?: Pc of one week start freezing and he running slow. Yesterday i see my c disk windows is here working on 100%.Pc is using for gaming and streaming 720p. Cpu - Amd fx8320 Gpu - Asus GeForce gtx960 4gb ram-2x4gb c disk-intel ssd device...
  3. my computer freezes when restarting sometimes

my computer freezes when restarting sometimes: whenever i use malwarebytes and it finds a threat and it tells me to restart my pc, i do it, but halfway through restarting the screen freezes and i have to hold the power button, i already did sfc scan in cmd and scanned my pc and nothing was wrong, but it still happens, it...
  4. Computer sometimes freezes

Computer sometimes freezes: I am running Windows 10 laptop. I think the issue occurred after the last update 2004 v. It freezes when I start some apps or games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-sometimes-freezes/2c04ae42-3379-46d8-a4d2-84e1e966ce82
  5. freezing Buzzing until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freezing Buzzing until restart: game or video will freeze for a bit like a few hours in then buzzing with freezes at random this has been happening for a while now i have an up to date Nvidia GTX 1660 these are the errors that i have noticed in the Reliability monitor usually i get the 144 error first but...
  6. PC keeps restarting and sometimes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FILURE

PC keeps restarting and sometimes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FILURE: So bought a bunch of Computer parts and had a friend setup/build my new PC, we got it running but wants to keep restarting, Reliability monitor says Windows was not shut down properly, or stopped working and shut down unexpectedly, sometimes i get "your PC ran into a Problem...
  7. Freeze and BSOD sometime ..

Freeze and BSOD sometime ..: Hi , my problem start before 5 months . laptop start to freeze ( can't Alt+Ctrl+Del or anything ) must to force restart 1 time everyday and then start to be 2 , 3 times .. then after freeze sometime BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR i tried format my windows and the...
  8. PC Freezes sometimes

PC Freezes sometimes: one day my pc began to freeze up during a game, so i turned off the pc and turned it back on. Then loged in and some shorcuts on my desktop wouldnt load, my pc would take forever to open programs. Sometimes its starts up fine, work for a good two hours them begins to freeze...
  9. bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers

bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers: hey please help, ill provide info if needed added with windows 10 tool 27642
  10. My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes: Hi, I have an All-In-One PC, a HP IQ810, with an Intel T8100, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, GeForce 9600M GS... The PC has been used by kids and it was all messed up, slowly and hanging up, so I formatted it (it had Vista), and installed Windows 8.1 Pro. Everything is working...