Windows 10: My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

Discus and support My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Date: 15/07/2020 8:35:29 pm Event ID: 1101 Task Category: Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by charlotengco, Jul 15, 2020.

1. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

Log Name: Security
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog
    Date: 15/07/2020 8:35:29 pm
    Event ID: 1101
    Task Category: Event processing
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Audit Success
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-D5MQMMD
    Description:
    Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog" Guid="{fc65ddd8-d6ef-4962-83d5-6e5cfe9ce148}" />
    <EventID>1101</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>101</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x4020000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-15T12:35:29.1343439Z" />
    <EventRecordID>7661</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="1584" ThreadID="2568" />
    <Channel>Security</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-D5MQMMD</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <UserData>
    <AuditEventsDropped xmlns="http://manifests.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/windows/eventlog">
    <Reason>0</Reason>
    </AuditEventsDropped>
    </UserData>
    </Event>

:)

charlotengco, Jul 15, 2020
  2. SirJangly Win User

Computer sometimes freezes?

Hey guys, I'm using the rig in my sig. I have run all sorts of health tests on the hard drive, and it passed all with flying colors. My old raptor X did not do this. Basically, sometimes the screen will freeze. I can move the mouse for a bit, but that will freeze as well, which requires me to force a reboot. This freeze is not consistent, as I can have the PC on for hours without encountering this. What do you guys think it is? I am using windows 7, so could it just be that, since it's a beta? Thanks in advance mates, and let me know if I need to provide more info *Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:*Rockout :rockout:*Respect :respect:*Respect :respect:

SirJangly, Jul 15, 2020
  3. PC freezes without warning, date changes to future on restart

I am running windows 10 on a PC that is about 4 years old. Without warning the PC freezes and either comes back to life with a date way in the future i.e. 5/1/2077; or if I for a shut down and restart it the date is often similar in the future. Also it
    freezes when watching video, with sometimes a loud buzzing sound. Its been doing it for a couple of years and I have just been putting up with it as its so intermittent.

I'm not that tech savvy so dont ask me hard questions.

sara_baillie, Jul 15, 2020
  4. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

PC Freezes, buzzes, and then hard restarts.

So when I'm playing a game of Fortnite or Rocket League, and then all the sudden my PC freezes. While it is frozen it buzzes very loudly. (My physical PC does not buzz) After about 10 seconds, my computer hard restarts. No "Restarting" with a loading circle,
    it just restarts as if I just turned it on. I want to know what I need to fix, repair, or replace.

My current specs:

GTX Geforce 650 TI GPU

MSI 760GMA P34 FX AM3+ MOBO

AMD 6300 FX CPU

Lepa N500 PSU

128 GB SDD

700 GB HDD

8 GB of DDR3

P.S

I am running a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro

David Voronv, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

1. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze... - Similar Threads - keep restarting sometimes

2. Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!: Hello,Since a few weeks my Pc keeps crashing, freezing or restarting. Im not sure why it started happening and it worked well before that.After looking into it and trying Programms like CCleaner or Fortect it still happens fairly often. I also checked the Event Log for a...
  3. Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!: Hello,Since a few weeks my Pc keeps crashing, freezing or restarting. Im not sure why it started happening and it worked well before that.After looking into it and trying Programms like CCleaner or Fortect it still happens fairly often. I also checked the Event Log for a...
  4. Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting: After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806382fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting

My PC keeps freezing with a buzzing noise and restarting: After it rebooted I looked in the reliability monitor and found this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff806382fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. Computer Freezing and Sometime restarting

Computer Freezing and Sometime restarting: My computer for the past few days have been freezing for no reason. It would happen when I just started up my PC and opening a browser. Sometimes it happens after a hour or two of gaming. Recently I noticed it randomly restarts. I don’t think it’s a heating problem because I...
  8. Computer Freezing and Sometime restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing and Sometime restarting: My computer for the past few days have been freezing for no reason. It would happen when I just started up my PC and opening a browser. Sometimes it happens after a hour or two of gaming. Recently I noticed it randomly restarts. I don’t think it’s a heating problem because I...
  9. Computer Freezing and Sometime restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. my computer freezes when restarting sometimes

my computer freezes when restarting sometimes: whenever i use malwarebytes and it finds a threat and it tells me to restart my pc, i do it, but halfway through restarting the screen freezes and i have to hold the power button, i already did sfc scan in cmd and scanned my pc and nothing was wrong, but it still happens, it...