Windows 10: My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...

Discus and support My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help me fix or change the phone number... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jethro Jawan, Jun 5, 2023.

1. My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...

Help me fix or change the phone number

:)

Jethro Jawan, Jun 5, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 5, 2023
  3. wjay Win User
    Number Lock

I have now tried every fix suggested on here from fast boot to reg changes and nothing works , number lock stays off after shutdown .

wjay, Jun 5, 2023
  4. xenogriff Win User

My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...

E51 Lock code only letters OR numbers possible?

seeing that the phone's default lock code is 12345 i find it strange that u r prompted to have a lock code that contains both alphabets and numbers

i tested it on my e90 which should be similar and i can have a lock code with all alphabets, all numbers or a combination of both...

do u have any other security applications on the phone that might be affecting this?

i could suggest as a possibility a software update but mebbe wait on some others feedback as well just in case

xenogriff, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...

1. My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there... - Similar Threads - lock need verify

2. I need the phone number to fix my locked computer because defender warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need the phone number to fix my locked computer because defender warning: When I opened my olderr laptop it was locked and there was a warning that Windows Defender had detected a Trojan Virus.It has a phone number to call but I am leery as to whether or not this is a scam.The number is 877-428-8320. Is this a valid number?...
  3. I need the phone number to fix my locked computer because defender warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need the phone number to fix my locked computer because defender warning: When I opened my olderr laptop it was locked and there was a warning that Windows Defender had detected a Trojan Virus.It has a phone number to call but I am leery as to whether or not this is a scam.The number is 877-428-8320. Is this a valid number?...
  4. My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...: Help me fix or change the phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-lock-because-i-need-to-verify-the-code/54b813f8-b25a-4239-aae7-8d3607277873
  5. My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...

My pc is lock because i need to verify the code using my old number that i use. Is there...: Help me fix or change the phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-lock-because-i-need-to-verify-the-code/54b813f8-b25a-4239-aae7-8d3607277873
  6. My PC is can't be used and I need to reset it

My PC is can't be used and I need to reset it: My PC keeps having a pop-up error with the critical-process-died issue. This has happened before, in which I would use one of the troubleshoot options to fix it or completely reset the PC. However, I recently came to a new issue using the computer because now it's asking me...
  7. Can't verify identity because phone number is old

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't verify identity because phone number is old: My wife is in Italy and when she started her laptop today she logged in with her password, and got this message: "Verify your identity" She no longer has the phone number ending on 05, and that as the only option she had, so she selected “I don’t have any of these”. Since she...
  8. Can't verify identity because phone number is old

Can't verify identity because phone number is old: My wife is in Italy and when she started her laptop today she logged in with her password, and got this message: "Verify your identity" She no longer has the phone number ending on 05, and that as the only option she had, so she selected “I don’t have any of these”. Since she...
  9. Can't verify identity because phone number is old

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has...: I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has a typo and I am unable to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-my-microsoft-account-but-the/3b08ebe5-0ecb-4544-9155-1f57a702dc42"