Windows 10: my pc is locked

Discus and support my pc is locked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pc is locked from find my device. i accidentally locked my pc from the pc itself so what i suppossed to do? please help me. it says " an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M. Naufal Abdillah, Apr 17, 2024.

1. my pc is locked

my pc is locked from find my device. i accidentally locked my pc from the pc itself so what i suppossed to do? please help me. it says " an administator has restricted sign in, To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first".

:)

M. Naufal Abdillah, Apr 17, 2024

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 17, 2024
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Apr 17, 2024
  4. my pc is locked

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

my pc is locked

1. my pc is locked - Similar Threads - locked

2. Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone: I thought someone stole my laptop so I locked it using my iphone on my microsoft account. I ended up finding my laptop, and when I turned it on and tried to type in the four digit screen lock code, it said that the computer was locked, and I had to sign in as an...
  3. Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone: I thought someone stole my laptop so I locked it using my iphone on my microsoft account. I ended up finding my laptop, and when I turned it on and tried to type in the four digit screen lock code, it said that the computer was locked, and I had to sign in as an...
  4. Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight": My understanding is Windows Spotlight is to show different places through photos with pieces of information describing those photos. Since install of Windows 11, I have changed background and my lock screen is set to "Spotlight" but it will/does not change from a deep blue...
  5. Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight"

Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight": My understanding is Windows Spotlight is to show different places through photos with pieces of information describing those photos. Since install of Windows 11, I have changed background and my lock screen is set to "Spotlight" but it will/does not change from a deep blue...
  6. Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...: HI! Sorry for the length. NO option under products for Microsoft account problems so I'm choosing Windows since some of the problems are from system update. My HP 14fq0018ca Windows 11 64 bit laptop is suddenly having major problems, especially with regards to accessing my...
  7. Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...

Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...: HI! Sorry for the length. NO option under products for Microsoft account problems so I'm choosing Windows since some of the problems are from system update. My HP 14fq0018ca Windows 11 64 bit laptop is suddenly having major problems, especially with regards to accessing my...
  8. WHY ARE MY 2 POSTS LOCKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY ARE MY 2 POSTS LOCKED: you werent supposed to lock my posts because nobody still gave the 2 windows 11 dll files why are you people still not helping me after months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-2-posts-locked/6394dafb-46ed-45fd-ad2d-42acde1264c0
  9. WHY ARE MY 2 POSTS LOCKED

WHY ARE MY 2 POSTS LOCKED: you werent supposed to lock my posts because nobody still gave the 2 windows 11 dll files why are you people still not helping me after months https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-2-posts-locked/6394dafb-46ed-45fd-ad2d-42acde1264c0
  10. how to fix shift lock sticking down when its not being pressed

how to fix shift lock sticking down when its not being pressed: go onto onscreen keyboard and press shift then you should she both shifts make a colour click on both of them until the numbers reappear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-shift-lock-sticking-down-when-its-not/ace71a48-50dd-4300-a55c-0655eb3e5f56