Windows 10: My pc is not booting windows

Discus and support My pc is not booting windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have reseted my windows and tried to switch to ssd from hdd i had downloaded on ssd but it wouldnt work and on my hdd it would turn on with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DenisGb, Jan 14, 2022.

1. DenisGb Win User

My pc is not booting windows

I have reseted my windows and tried to switch to ssd from hdd i had downloaded on ssd but it wouldnt work and on my hdd it would turn on with no problem.The problem that i have is when i turn it on it shows a white line in the top left corner and it wouldnt even show the windows icon it will just show that and then it goes in to bios.

:)

DenisGb, Jan 14, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 14, 2022
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 14, 2022
  4. My pc is not booting windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

My pc is not booting windows

1. My pc is not booting windows - Similar Threads - booting

2. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  3. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  5. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  6. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  7. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  8. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager: I got my wife a new PC with OEM Win 11 installed. It worked fine when powered up. I had previously made a backup on a external hard disk of her old Win 10 pc using the free version of AOMEI backupper version 7.3.3 . I selected System Backup.The backup appeared to work...
  10. Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager

Backup distroyed Windows Boot Manager: I got my wife a new PC with OEM Win 11 installed. It worked fine when powered up. I had previously made a backup on a external hard disk of her old Win 10 pc using the free version of AOMEI backupper version 7.3.3 . I selected System Backup.The backup appeared to work...