Windows 10: My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks...

Discus and support My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I currently run windows 10 version 1909 and I'm convinced that my pc doesn't support any version of windows newer than 1909. According to what i read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeremiahHasley, Jun 12, 2021.

1. My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks...

I currently run windows 10 version 1909 and I'm convinced that my pc doesn't support any version of windows newer than 1909. According to what i read in my windows update history, In the past 6 months windows update has tried updating itself to windows 10 2004 and 20H2 without me knowing, and it has always blue screened or failed during install. I used to just click pause updates for 7 days to temporarily disable the updates, however now its not letting me do that because it says "Get the latest updates to pause again" and now Every day i get this message in the corner of my screen that read

:)

JeremiahHasley, Jun 12, 2021
  2. [Ion] Win User

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], Jun 12, 2021
  3. natr0n Win User
    Rumor: GTAV - PC Version

A couple of German retail websites have put up a listing regarding the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V, raising hopes that a PC version of the game is in development.

Amazon Germany and GamesOnly have both listed the unannounced PC version of the game.

Moreover, a listing of a special edition for the game was briefly put up by GamesOnly before they promptly took it down. The special edition was said to contain the following in addition to a copy of the game.

SteelBook with exclusive artwork
    World map
    Stunt-planes challenges
    Online-store concessions
    Bonus outfits
    Bonus tattoos
    Special abilities booster
    Exclusive weapons

Although the listing’s been removed, a rep from GamesOnly apparently confirmed the existence of such a edition to a member of a GTA fan site known as GTA-extreme.de.

“We can confirm that the content, as it is stated in the item description is correct” read the statement.

Grand Theft Auto V is going to release on September 17 worldwide for PS3 and Xbox 360.

PC version of GTA 5 listed by german retailers - rumour - VG247

natr0n, Jun 12, 2021
  4. LReddySA Win User

My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks...

I cannot upgrade from Windows 10 version 1809 to version 1903

Hi Sharon

Could you try from within a different user account?

Follow these steps to enable the built in Administrator account then try the upgrade from there:

Here is an article with steps for enabling the Administrator account:

https://www.technipages.com/windows-administrator-account-login-screen

Also, could you describe the system make and model so we can determine if the system is compatible with newer versions of Windows 10 such as 1903 or 1909?

LReddySA, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks...

1. My Pc is not compatible with any version of windows newer than version 1909 but it thinks... - Similar Threads - compatible version newer

2. Windows won't update from 1909 to newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update from 1909 to newer version: Hello, My Windows 10 PC is currently on version 1909, and I would like to update to the newest version of Windows 10 and eventually 11. I have noticed that my computer hasn't updated its software for a couple of years. When I check for updates, it says I am missing important...
  3. Windows won't update from 1909 to newer version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update from 1909 to newer version: Hello, My Windows 10 PC is currently on version 1909, and I would like to update to the newest version of Windows 10 and eventually 11. I have noticed that my computer hasn't updated its software for a couple of years. When I check for updates, it says I am missing important...
  4. Windows won't update from 1909 to newer version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909: When installing a new version of Windows beyond 1909, such as Windows 11 or Windows 10 22H2, I encounter a glitch during the boot process when using a USB in legacy BIOS mode. This issue does not occur in Windows 10 versions 1909 or earlier...
  6. Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909: When installing a new version of Windows beyond 1909, such as Windows 11 or Windows 10 22H2, I encounter a glitch during the boot process when using a USB in legacy BIOS mode. This issue does not occur in Windows 10 versions 1909 or earlier...
  7. Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909

8. Can't update windows past 1909. Can't install any version of windows newer than 1909.

Can't update windows past 1909. Can't install any version of windows newer than 1909.: Alright this one's a doozie.Stock, Unmodified, HP 15-BW063AU Specifications - All hardware tests ok.It's currently on Win 10, 1909, build 18363.1556Windows Update says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes"clicking Check for Updates results in "checking...
  9. Not sure if my computer is compatible with Windows 10 version 2004 or version 1909

Not sure if my computer is compatible with Windows 10 version 2004 or version 1909: So, I've been trying to figure out my if my current PC is good for updating to version 1909 or into version 2004 as my last computer got bricked by some of the updates because the processor wasn't supported. I suppose I should specify that I'd like to know without trying...
  10. updating to a newer version of windows

updating to a newer version of windows: Hi all. I am having a real issue with my Asus Notebook that is driving me nuts. I keep getting a message that advises my current version of windows will soon be too old and will have support withdrawn so I was trying to update my notebook to a newer windows version. No...