Windows 10: My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios

Discus and support My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was factory reseting my pc and the end Of reset my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I have tried many solution but not effective... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FabiiiN, Nov 14, 2021.

1. FabiiiN Win User

My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios

I was factory reseting my pc and the end Of reset my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I have tried many solution but not effective

:)

FabiiiN, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Mouse/Keyboard work in BIOS, they do not work once computer boots

I have been using computers for over 25 years now, and I have never run across a problem like this. Backstory: I built my current PC about a year ago. Everything worked perfectly until about 5 days ago. At that point, it needed to restart. I restarted it, and upon boot neither the mouse or keyboard would respond. I tried a different mouse and keyboard, they did not work either. I tried both of the mice and keyboards with another PC, and they worked fine. This absolutely rules out the problem being the inputs.Then, I noticed that the mouse and keyboard do work in BIOS. However, after exiting BIOS and booting, they stop responding altogether. I have gone into system recovery countless times and tried literally every recovery option listed, to no avail. Any suggestions to help would be GREATLY appreciated. For the past 5 days I have literally had a $3000 paperweight.

JamesKBoyd, Nov 14, 2021
  4. My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios

After factory reset keyboard and mouse doesnot work on windows 10

Keyboard and mouse only works in bios

And stop working as soon I left.Help pls

original title: Windows 10 after factory reset

brandon tan, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios

1. My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios - Similar Threads - detecting keyboard mouse

2. Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working: Soo i updated my video card/graphic card and after i did, it i needed to restart my pc so i did. After i needed to delete the update because i cant enter my pc, it was loading trouble shoot .then its was loading for about an hour then i unplug the wire thats giving power to...
  3. Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working: Soo i updated my video card/graphic card and after i did, it i needed to restart my pc so i did. After i needed to delete the update because i cant enter my pc, it was loading trouble shoot .then its was loading for about an hour then i unplug the wire thats giving power to...
  4. Factory reset mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios

My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios: I was factory reseting my pc and the end Of reset my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I have tried many solution but not effective https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-detecting-keyboard-and-mouse-after/abdbaf2f-564f-4742-a27d-e6c27d82eef5
  9. My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc is not detecting keyboard and mouse after factory reset.They work only In bios: I was factory reseting my pc and the end Of reset my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I have tried many solution but not effective https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-detecting-keyboard-and-mouse-after/abdbaf2f-564f-4742-a27d-e6c27d82eef5
  10. keyboard and mouse not working after factory resetting pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard and mouse not working after factory resetting pc: Hi to all, can some one help me my keyboard and mouse not working after factory resetting pc. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-factory/3fa24d87-249d-4da8-aeed-b8f5c3593091