Windows 10: My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update

Discus and support My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why did settings stop working when a update was automatically installed and other files. they will not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janice23606, Oct 3, 2022.

1. My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update

why did settings stop working when a update was automatically installed and other files. they will not open

:)

janice23606, Oct 3, 2022

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 3, 2022
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 3, 2022
  4. bigscale Win User

My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update

1. My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update - Similar Threads - opening settings files

2. My Cloud will not open. It is set to open automatic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Cloud will not open. It is set to open automatic.: PLease help me open my CLOUD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cloud-will-not-open-it-is-set-to-open-automatic/801b9298-20f4-413e-81f4-52be67e1439c
  3. My Cloud will not open. It is set to open automatic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Cloud will not open. It is set to open automatic.: PLease help me open my CLOUD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cloud-will-not-open-it-is-set-to-open-automatic/801b9298-20f4-413e-81f4-52be67e1439c
  4. My Cloud will not open. It is set to open automatic.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update: why did settings stop working when a update was automatically installed and other files. they will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-opening-the-settings-and-other-files/f81f42bb-45e5-4361-9a21-caf2cbbf2790
  6. My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is not opening the settings and other files since the microsoft automatic update: why did settings stop working when a update was automatically installed and other files. they will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-opening-the-settings-and-other-files/f81f42bb-45e5-4361-9a21-caf2cbbf2790
  7. Can't open files since update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open files since update: Since the last update last week i am unable to open word documents, or power-points. It lets me open some word documents saved on my computer already but not new ones i need to download, and will not let me open any saved powerpoints already on my computer or new that i need...
  8. Cannot open .pdf files since updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open .pdf files since updating: I just updated my computer to the latest version of windows as of 9/14/19 and I can no longer open .pdf files. When I click to open them, I receive a popup window with a message telling me that the file cannot be found and to check that I typed the address correctly....
  9. printer issue since an automatic pc update the other evening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer issue since an automatic pc update the other evening: Hi since my PC did a windows update I can only print in black and white. The default printer is set for colour printing Any idea how to fix it. I have uninstalled printer and done a re install . Still same problem Thanks...
  10. lost my files,settings and apps by automatic update

in Windows 10 Support
    lost my files,settings and apps by automatic update: Hi friends, i was using Windows 10 Enterprise . And from automatic update, i lost my most important files . But , i have now recovered them . Now, the problem is that only two apps i.e. Cortana and Microsoft Edge are coming . And i can't find store,outlook,news and other apps...