Windows 10: my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz

Discus and support my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi I have bought new PC and it is not recognizing my wifi 5GHz. please resolve my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sai Ramana YR, Dec 2, 2020.

1. my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz

hi

I have bought new PC and it is not recognizing my wifi 5GHz.

please resolve my problem

:)

Sai Ramana YR, Dec 2, 2020
  2. shaznaz Win User

windows 10 doesn't recognize 5ghz wifi

windows 10 doesn't recognize 5ghz wifi

shaznaz, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Alfie1909 Win User
    5GHz Wifi

Hello. I want to connect to 5GHz wifi, but its not showing up in the connection list. I've done a bit of research and my laptop should be able to connect to the 5GHz band.

Alfie1909, Dec 2, 2020
  4. my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz

Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz

1. my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz - Similar Threads - recognizing wifi 5GHz

2. PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.: Hello, just got a new router that supports dual band 2.4g and 5g. I set it all up, the 5g works flawlessly on my phone and laptop but my desktop pc can't connect. I can see it in my wifi list but when type the password and hit connect, it is connecting for like 30 seconds and...
  3. PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC can't connect to 5GHz wifi network. 5GHz is supported by the wifi adapter in my pc.: Hello, just got a new router that supports dual band 2.4g and 5g. I set it all up, the 5g works flawlessly on my phone and laptop but my desktop pc can't connect. I can see it in my wifi list but when type the password and hit connect, it is connecting for like 30 seconds and...
  4. 5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC: Hello,I am aware this is a common issue, yet I have not found a solution to my problem. I have tried different USB wifi adapters, all of them supporting the 5GHz band, yet I cannot see a 5GHz network, nor can I make a 5GHz hotspot on my PC. Right now I'm trying to make a 5GHz...
  5. 5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC: Hello,I am aware this is a common issue, yet I have not found a solution to my problem. I have tried different USB wifi adapters, all of them supporting the 5GHz band, yet I cannot see a 5GHz network, nor can I make a 5GHz hotspot on my PC. Right now I'm trying to make a 5GHz...
  6. 5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have genuine windows 8 and have upgraded to win10 64 bit. After the system upgrade my network adapter doesn't recognize wifi 5GHz, it can see only 2.4 GHz. Before upgrade both bands were accessible. It is the same device. The network adapter is 802.11n , connected...
  8. WiFi 5Ghz

WiFi 5Ghz: Just connected to the NBN (Optus) and received a Sagecom L: [email protected] HP Modem.Router. No problems there but my Toshiba Qosmio Laptop will not pick up the 5ghz band only the 2.4Ghz...All my other devices pick up the 5Ghz. I ran a cmd prompt netsh wlan show drivers...
  9. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have upgrade from win7 to win10 . After upgrade my network adapter don't recognize wifi 5HGz, it can see only 2.4 Ghz. My wife's computer with win vista detect 5ghz when I connecte my wifi key. Please advice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop

The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop: my laptop will not recognize the 5Ghz network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/the-5ghz-is-not-recognized-on-my-laptop/d03c04d3-4c98-4745-894d-78853d43bb85