Windows 10: My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.

Discus and support My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just reset my Windows 10 to clear some space. But after the resetting process was finished, I couldn't shut down my computer. It just SIGNS ME OUT.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shreyas Upadhyay, May 6, 2024.

1. My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.

I just reset my Windows 10 to clear some space. But after the resetting process was finished, I couldn't shut down my computer. It just SIGNS ME OUT.I have tried by pressing power button, Shut Down from Start Menu and even Alt+F4 Method. It first shows Shutting Down Screen.Then redirects me to the Lock Screen.I shall be grateful to any help.

:)

Shreyas Upadhyay, May 6, 2024
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 6, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 6, 2024
  4. My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.

Help need this for remotely shutting down computers...

Need help for remotely shutting down pc from another desktop I need your help, shutting down other computer is "access is Denied" pls. help...

hacker5066, May 6, 2024
Thema:

My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.

1. My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help. - Similar Threads - shutting down signs

2. My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.: I just reset my Windows 10 to clear some space. But after the resetting process was finished, I couldn't shut down my computer. It just SIGNS ME OUT.I have tried by pressing power button, Shut Down from Start Menu and even Alt+F4 Method. It first shows Shutting Down...
  3. My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is not shutting down, it just signs me out. Pls help.: I just reset my Windows 10 to clear some space. But after the resetting process was finished, I couldn't shut down my computer. It just SIGNS ME OUT.I have tried by pressing power button, Shut Down from Start Menu and even Alt+F4 Method. It first shows Shutting Down...
  4. Can yall help me find out why my pc shuts down?

Can yall help me find out why my pc shuts down?: I know its not a power issue cause i recently bought a new power supply, and its not a temp issue cause it will shut off at average temperature. Any ideas?...
  5. The thing just shut down on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The thing just shut down on me: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-thing-just-shut-down-on-me/632a7756-f806-4ff9-8be0-49164d8ae99b
  6. The thing just shut down on me

The thing just shut down on me: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-thing-just-shut-down-on-me/632a7756-f806-4ff9-8be0-49164d8ae99b
  7. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me: my specs is:Asus z-97A8gb ram i5 4690kamd XFX Rx 470 GPUCrash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 9/9/2021 2:46:17 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\win32k.sys-20210909-1446.dmpThis was probably...
  8. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me: my specs is:Asus z-97A8gb ram i5 4690kamd XFX Rx 470 GPUCrash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 9/9/2021 2:46:17 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\win32k.sys-20210909-1446.dmpThis was probably...
  9. PC shutting down on its own how to fix it pls help me

10. My laptop fully shuts down/signs me out when i shut it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop fully shuts down/signs me out when i shut it: My laptop fully shuts down when i shut its lid/screen... is there anyway to fix it? Model : X441BA Asus computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-fully-shuts-downsigns-me-out-when-i-shut/9d6407e3-5227-4393-a170-704e5e3135b2