Windows 10: My pc is not working.

Discus and support My pc is not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when i turn on my pc it turns on and loads to the home screen but my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work but windows is operating i’ve tried to switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReseeNooks, Dec 1, 2023.

1. My pc is not working.

So when i turn on my pc it turns on and loads to the home screen but my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work but windows is operating i’ve tried to switch to a different keyboard and mouse but that also doesn’t work i haven been on my pc in a wile now please help me.

:)

ReseeNooks, Dec 1, 2023

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 1, 2023
  4. My pc is not working.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

My pc is not working.

1. My pc is not working. - Similar Threads - working

2. Microsoft store and Xbox app won't work properly code 0x80248014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and Xbox app won't work properly code 0x80248014: When I launch the Microsoft Store, it loads very slowly and a screen pops up and says "Microsoft store couldn't update. Something happened and we couldn't complete the update." The error code it gives me is 0x80248014. It gives me two options to either skip for now and try...
  3. Microsoft store and Xbox app won't work properly code 0x80248014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and Xbox app won't work properly code 0x80248014: When I launch the Microsoft Store, it loads very slowly and a screen pops up and says "Microsoft store couldn't update. Something happened and we couldn't complete the update." The error code it gives me is 0x80248014. It gives me two options to either skip for now and try...
  4. Some sites not working DNS issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some sites not working DNS issue: Some sites are unable to open, and displays "The site unexpectedly closed the connection". However, if I use my phone or use a vpn the sites work. Moreover, when I flush dns in command prompt, the sites work for a while then close. I am on windows 11. Someone else asked the...
  5. Some sites not working DNS issue

Some sites not working DNS issue: Some sites are unable to open, and displays "The site unexpectedly closed the connection". However, if I use my phone or use a vpn the sites work. Moreover, when I flush dns in command prompt, the sites work for a while then close. I am on windows 11. Someone else asked the...
  6. localhost not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    localhost not working.: Hello,I am using VS Code Cursor to code a new website I have been working on. It was working fine yesterday, but I shutdown the laptop last night and today it is not working at all.This is the problem:This page isn’t workinglocalhost didn’t send any data.ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSEI...
  7. localhost not working.

localhost not working.: Hello,I am using VS Code Cursor to code a new website I have been working on. It was working fine yesterday, but I shutdown the laptop last night and today it is not working at all.This is the problem:This page isn’t workinglocalhost didn’t send any data.ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSEI...
  8. my touchpad scroll stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touchpad scroll stopped working: after i upgraded to windows 11 pro 23H2 it worked in windows 10 i went to settings and made sure that the scroll option was turned on and it was. what do i do now?...
  9. my touchpad scroll stopped working

my touchpad scroll stopped working: after i upgraded to windows 11 pro 23H2 it worked in windows 10 i went to settings and made sure that the scroll option was turned on and it was. what do i do now?...
  10. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help: My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated...