Windows 10: My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

Discus and support My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul_284, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Paul_284 Win User

My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I cannot figure out how to change it. My log in now has Microsoft Family restrictions on it

:)

Paul_284, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

1. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it... - Similar Threads - linked child's Xbox

2. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  3. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  4. i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to change my email linked to my microsoft account but i cannot log in to the email...: recently i was hacked and my gmail got breached. steam, epic and now minecraft account passwords and emails have all been changed. i managed to get into my microsft account by suing the windows pin function. i wish to change my email back to the original one but it says i...
  5. changing email address on my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    changing email address on my PC: I have Windows 10 and I use my old email on this. I want to switch it to a new one without re installing Windows. It is a hassle for me to do it and I dont want my product key will be affected on the process....
  6. changing email address on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing email address on my PC: I have Windows 10 and I use my old email on this. I want to switch it to a new one without re installing Windows. It is a hassle for me to do it and I dont want my product key will be affected on the process....
  7. changing email address on my PC

8. I cannot add my email address to my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot add my email address to my account: I got a new computer yesterday. I set it up and activated my account using my phone number, assuming it would let me add my email address later as i could not remember the password for my email.I cannot add my email address because it's associated with a microsoft account, I...
  9. Change email address for Outlook?

Change email address for Outlook?: I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. I want to change the email address for Outlook, but I'm having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-for-outlook/9a0971c4-f8ed-4efc-a988-43e37b13303c
  10. I cannot open links in my outlook emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot open links in my outlook emails: I cannot open links in my outlook emails. Please show remedy to resolve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-links-in-my-outlook-emails/a08770bb-38ea-45ed-b6dd-20e35226f71d