Windows 10: My PC is overheating without a proper reason

Discus and support My PC is overheating without a proper reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this is my PC: https://www.alza.cz/EN/gaming/acer-nitro-5-shale-black-levne-d5343275.htm This is what's happening my Pc has 90°C at like 5% of CPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrikDamek, Jan 29, 2020.

1. My PC is overheating without a proper reason

So this is my PC: https://www.alza.cz/EN/gaming/acer-nitro-5-shale-black-levne-d5343275.htm

This is what's happening my Pc has 90°C at like 5% of CPU use. I tried to fix this problem by resetting my PC to factory settings but its still happening.

My PC is overheating without a proper reason 792a28bd-b31b-4463-8173-e1300ebfd200?upload=true.png

Thanks

:)

PatrikDamek, Jan 29, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Random PC Shutdowns

Hi,

This issue is mainly related to the laptop's hardware rather than the software based on the following reasons:

• There is no error message. If it is related to the software, you should be getting an error message.
    • Overheating. When a laptop/computer is overheating, the computer shuts down to prevent further damage to the system/board.

What we can suggest is contacting the manufacturer of your laptop to inspect for the possible hardware issue of your device. They may check for the cooling system of the device.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Jan 29, 2020
  4. My PC is overheating without a proper reason

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

My PC is overheating without a proper reason

1. My PC is overheating without a proper reason - Similar Threads - overheating without proper

2. PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.: Hello, I have a gaming pc I built a few months ago. It's more than capable of running higher graphics. I was doing some work in Unreal Engine 5 and enabled Ray Tracing yesterday. And the pc turned off a few minutes later. I was monitoring the temperature on my GPU and it...
  3. PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off without warning on higher graphics, not overheating.: Hello, I have a gaming pc I built a few months ago. It's more than capable of running higher graphics. I was doing some work in Unreal Engine 5 and enabled Ray Tracing yesterday. And the pc turned off a few minutes later. I was monitoring the temperature on my GPU and it...
  4. PC Overheating Possibly?

PC Overheating Possibly?: Hey,So randomly my pc's screen will shut off then the sound goes and ill have to hold the power button to turn off then back on and it happens semi-regularly.When the screen turns off, I hear fans in my PC go full speed. This has been happening for about 2 weeks now and then...
  5. PC Overheating

PC Overheating: Hi, I already made a post about 2 months ago, explaining I had problems with my laptop temp and summarizing, I had problems with BD ProcHot and Thermal Throttling. Well, that problem solved after a month of constantly working on it. Now I have another problem, which is my...
  6. PC Overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Overheating: Hi, I already made a post about 2 months ago, explaining I had problems with my laptop temp and summarizing, I had problems with BD ProcHot and Thermal Throttling. Well, that problem solved after a month of constantly working on it. Now I have another problem, which is my...
  7. PC Overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC Overheating

PC Overheating: Hi my pc is over heating,1. using control panel i have set the minimum processor state to 35% and max is 95%2. my fans are working properly i feel hot air coming out of them and i have a stand under my laptop3. Most of the time i am only using one application4. Cpu usage is...
  9. overheating of the pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    overheating of the pc: all in one pc is overheating while playing games what to do for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overheating-of-the-pc/478379dd-2c17-4494-b9ed-8a88adac45d3
  10. PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen

PC - Restarts without a reason and bluescreen: Hi All, My PC is been restarts every 10 -15 mins of operations since last year. Yesterday I reset it as factory default and deleted all the software on it but issue still persists. Please see the event log below and suggest a solution. -<Event...