Windows 10: my pc is randomly crashing

Discus and support my pc is randomly crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey guys, umm im not sure why my pc is randomly crashing Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Date: 5/25/2023 11:37:17 PM Event ID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shahzad khan2, May 25, 2023.

1. my pc is randomly crashing

hey guys, umm im not sure why my pc is randomly crashing Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Date: 5/25/2023 11:37:17 PM Event ID: 1101 Task Category: Event processing Level: Error Keywords: Audit Success User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-TCDGSAM Description: Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 1101 0 2 101 0 0x4020000000000000 12927944 Security DESKTOP-TCDGSAM http://mani

:)

shahzad khan2, May 25, 2023
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 25, 2023
  4. leocf85 Win User

my pc is randomly crashing

win32kfull Randomly Crashes

The crashes keep going even when I have removed the software suggested *Sad

Any idea what is causing the randomly win32kfull bsod?

Attaching the new log collector.

leocf85, May 25, 2023
Thema:

my pc is randomly crashing

1. my pc is randomly crashing - Similar Threads - randomly crashing

2. Windows 11 keep crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep crashing randomly: My windows 11 crashes randomly. not doing anything heavy, browsing etc.updated drivers, win memory diag did not find anything.Minidump.7z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keep-crashing-randomly/8c0c5d9c-8773-4ebd-b2ab-65bf740948e9
  3. Windows 11 keep crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keep crashing randomly: My windows 11 crashes randomly. not doing anything heavy, browsing etc.updated drivers, win memory diag did not find anything.Minidump.7z https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keep-crashing-randomly/8c0c5d9c-8773-4ebd-b2ab-65bf740948e9
  4. An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?: These crashes happen randomly, some days I get none at all some do it ever couple of hours. This mainly happens as I play a game but at times the screen turns black for a couple of seconds and I can still hear audio and when the screen comes back I either have to restart the...
  5. An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?

An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?: These crashes happen randomly, some days I get none at all some do it ever couple of hours. This mainly happens as I play a game but at times the screen turns black for a couple of seconds and I can still hear audio and when the screen comes back I either have to restart the...
  6. Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...: Hello,my laptop is starting to random crash for no reason and i don't know why. Can anybody help?i've run tests and benchmarks and everything is passed with green lights.Here's the event logs with a recent crash.logs.evtxIt just freeze with no BSOD but black screen on main...
  7. Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...

Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...: Hello,my laptop is starting to random crash for no reason and i don't know why. Can anybody help?i've run tests and benchmarks and everything is passed with green lights.Here's the event logs with a recent crash.logs.evtxIt just freeze with no BSOD but black screen on main...
  8. PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.: Okay so for a while my pc is randomly crashing in Warzone , CS2 not alot mostly when i m also streaming , PUBG just random and it also crashes while playing lower end games for some reason which are Escape The Backrooms , Lethal Company very rare , Content Warning , at this...
  9. PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.

PC randomly crashes in high load i think so it happens in lots of games see below.: Okay so for a while my pc is randomly crashing in Warzone , CS2 not alot mostly when i m also streaming , PUBG just random and it also crashes while playing lower end games for some reason which are Escape The Backrooms , Lethal Company very rare , Content Warning , at this...
  10. Pc randomly crashes.

Pc randomly crashes.: different error code, sometimes no error code, sometimes blue screen. It crashes in bios, crashes when updating Windows. It's like every second has a 50/50 chance to crash the computer. I literally can't spend long enough on the thing to solve the issue....