Windows 10: My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen

Discus and support My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CliffJohnsontp, Apr 3, 2019.

1. My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen

My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen

:)

CliffJohnsontp, Apr 3, 2019

2. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Apr 3, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 3, 2019
  4. My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen

1. My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen - Similar Threads - registered correctly stop

2. How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?: Dear MS,What I need I have backed up. Everything else is too big to backup and I won't cry if I lose it it's a conscious decision + I don't plan on purchasing your O365 subscription service. Can you please stop reminding me?Specifically, I'm talking about this reminder which...
  3. How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?: Dear MS,What I need I have backed up. Everything else is too big to backup and I won't cry if I lose it it's a conscious decision. Can you please stop reminding me?Specifically, I'm talking about this reminder which keeps coming back to annoy me. In case it's not apparent -...
  4. How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Windows 10 from reminding me to back up?: Dear MS,What I need I have backed up. Everything else is too big to backup and I won't cry if I lose it it's a conscious decision. Can you please stop reminding me?Specifically, I'm talking about this reminder which keeps coming back to annoy me. In case it's not apparent -...
  5. How do I correct the issue that keeps coming up with this code 0x80070643?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I correct the issue that keeps coming up with this code 0x80070643?: How do I correct the issue that keeps coming up with this code 0x80070643? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-correct-the-issue-that-keeps-coming-up/d4733dee-9fff-4476-abc8-adba0c8c3305
  6. How do I correct the issue that keeps coming up with this code 0x80070643?

How do I correct the issue that keeps coming up with this code 0x80070643?: How do I correct the issue that keeps coming up with this code 0x80070643? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-correct-the-issue-that-keeps-coming-up/d4733dee-9fff-4476-abc8-adba0c8c3305
  7. How do I correct the issue that keeps coming up with this code 0x80070643?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?: Everything worked great until I restored computer to an earlier date. Now when I attempt to open a photo a message pops up "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this? I can view but not copy or edit or change any pictures in my folder. Thanks...
  9. "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?

"CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this?: Everything worked great until I restored computer to an earlier date. Now when I attempt to open a photo a message pops up "CLASS NOT REGISTERED" How do I correct this? I can view but not copy or edit or change any pictures in my folder. Thanks...
  10. My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen: My pc is registered correctly on win 10 how do I stop the reminder coming up on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-registered-correctly-on-win-10-how-do-i/7250b3a6-d49b-4767-ac64-6ef87658d156"