Windows 10: My PC is running very slow.

Discus and support My PC is running very slow. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed that Windows hasn't updated. Upon inspection it shows, Updated failed, Your version of Windows has reached the end of service. A couple lines... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joe Hoose, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Joe Hoose Win User

My PC is running very slow.

I noticed that Windows hasn't updated. Upon inspection it shows, Updated failed, Your version of Windows has reached the end of service. A couple lines down it says "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2 - Error 0xc1900223. I am assuming the PC has missed a couple updates and is now too far behind to update on its own. I tried doing all the manual updates including going to the media web page. Still doesn't work.

:)

Joe Hoose, Mar 28, 2023
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Mar 28, 2023
  3. pc running slow

since the last windows 10 up date my pc is running slow and all games music etc has disappeared. my pc is also telling me it is logging me in with a temp pass word. any suggestions please

edwinmills, Mar 28, 2023
  4. My PC is running very slow.

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

My PC is running very slow.

1. My PC is running very slow. - Similar Threads - running very slow

2. My PC is running very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is running very slow.: I noticed that Windows hasn't updated. Upon inspection it shows, Updated failed, Your version of Windows has reached the end of service. A couple lines down it says "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2 - Error 0xc1900223. I am assuming the PC has missed a couple...
  3. My PC is running very slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is running very slow.: I noticed that Windows hasn't updated. Upon inspection it shows, Updated failed, Your version of Windows has reached the end of service. A couple lines down it says "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2 - Error 0xc1900223. I am assuming the PC has missed a couple...
  4. Windows 10 running very slow on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 running very slow on my pc: I have an old pc core 2 duo 4gb ram and nvidia geforce 210 and windows 10 is running very slow like if i press windows key it takes some time to show the apps and also the memory usage is always 30-35% even if no apps are open.Today i clean installed windows 10 pro i thought...
  5. My system is running very slow

My system is running very slow: My windows 10 is running very slow even most of process in windows 10 are running too slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-running-very-slow/7e27fa5d-03f9-42e0-b738-f18e1e537ae0
  6. My system is running very slow

My system is running very slow: System is running very slow nd frequently freeze after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-running-very-slow/fd58a7f4-2833-45c8-a4b1-1019e898baec
  7. My pc is running very slow

My pc is running very slow: My pc is running very slow which have windows 10 even i can open any application or files it's very slow processing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-running-very-slow/7fcb87b4-40a5-44fc-9568-36945b6ee0e1
  8. my computer is running very slow

my computer is running very slow: hi! my computer is running very slowly. task manager shows that a process "services and controller app " used up almost 90% of the CPU capacity! Can anybody help?...
  9. PC booting slow and running very slow

PC booting slow and running very slow: My PC has been acting up pretty bad, it seems to have been a deterioration over time as it started rough and is just getting worse. It will take about 10 minutes or so to boot, when i finally get in, even right clicking for the simple drop down menu has my mouse loading for...
  10. my computer runs very slow

my computer runs very slow: please help to make my computer runs faster thanks and god bless alanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-runs-very-slow/47ae14ce-1dd2-4323-b2bc-d16e3b1a6c82