Windows 10: MY PC IS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 AND FREEZES RANDOMLY.

Discus and support MY PC IS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 AND FREEZES RANDOMLY. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MY PC IS FREEZING RANDOMLY WHEN I START PLAYING GAMES AND IF I LEAVE IT FOR SOMETIME LIKE 5 MIN. I SHOULD RESTART BY HOLDING POWER BUTTON.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sai_Varma, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sai_Varma Win User

MY PC IS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 AND FREEZES RANDOMLY.

MY PC IS FREEZING RANDOMLY WHEN I START PLAYING GAMES AND IF I LEAVE IT FOR SOMETIME LIKE 5 MIN.

I SHOULD RESTART BY HOLDING POWER BUTTON.

:)

Sai_Varma, Sep 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Sep 9, 2018
  4. MY PC IS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 AND FREEZES RANDOMLY.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

MY PC IS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 AND FREEZES RANDOMLY.

1. MY PC IS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 AND FREEZES RANDOMLY. - Similar Threads - RUNNING FREEZES RANDOMLY

2. PC randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly freezing: I recently had issues with a corrupted windows install. To fix those I did a repair install with version 1809. The issues that i previously had were fixed. Then my PC randomly froze. The mouse cursor was frozen and my mouse and keyboard were disconnected. I hard reset my PC...
  3. Random Pc Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Pc Freezing: Can someone please help me. This keeps happening at random times after I reinstalled windows 10. System worked fine prior to reinstall. Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See...
  4. Windows 10 PC keeps randomly freezing

Windows 10 PC keeps randomly freezing: My Windows 10 PC keeps randomly freezing! It never used to happen, but after like 5-6 months of having the PC it keeps freezing. I thought it could be something to do with the drivers but every time I go to update a driver through Windows it says the latest driver is already...
  5. My PC freezes at random.

My PC freezes at random.: Hello. My PC freezes when I'm trying to render something or play a game. The screen freezes and is unresponsive. I can't move my mouse nor use the keys on my keyboard. The only thing I can do is do a hard-reset to continue using it. It also refuses to install the latest...
  6. PC randomly freezing Windows 10

PC randomly freezing Windows 10: Hi, My Windows 10 randomly freeze, I've tryed downloading lattest drivers for all components but I can not find the cause. I've uploaded to OneDrive SystemInfo of my PC Link to file: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Auvi6Z_nQ_mugtAo3iPDUka91n76fQ Is there any FAQ to follow and check...
  7. PC Randomly Freezing

PC Randomly Freezing: Hello, here. I've posted on this forum before (a year ago or so?), when I seemed to be having a freeze/BSOD issue which at the time "we" fixed with updating the vBIOS of my GPU. My PC worked for about a year since that fix and I thought it was happily fixed, until my...
  8. Windows 10 PC crash/Freeze randomly occurring

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 PC crash/Freeze randomly occurring: So I started to get this issue with my windows 10 pc not too long ago and it either results in a full hard crash or a freeze out of nowhere with no error code to go by, I also deleted 2 languages both which are chinese I just did this not too long ago before posting this but...
  9. Windows 10 PC freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 PC freezing randomly: hi, I have been running windows 10 for the last 12 months with no issues, however in the last couple of days, I have noticed all Apps are considerably slower when opening and when using PowerPoint 2016, the PC freezes after approx. 30 seconds. Control , alt, delete doesn't...
  10. "Run as Administrator" freezes my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    "Run as Administrator" freezes my pc: Hello, when i want to do something that requires "admin permission" like installing a software, opening a program or changing pc settings the "User Account Control" freezes my pc. I hear the sound of it popping up but i don't actually see UAC window, i can still move the...