Windows 10: my pc is showing activate windows

Discus and support my pc is showing activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello my pc is showing activate windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NAYAN JAIN, Oct 4, 2019.

1. my pc is showing activate windows

hello

my pc is showing activate windows

:)

NAYAN JAIN, Oct 4, 2019

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Oct 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 4, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. my pc is showing activate windows - Similar Threads - showing activate

2. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d
  3. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d
  4. my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro: my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-history-does-not-show-activation-key-for/dd0ea073-102b-4945-b0db-8115d40de0cf
  5. this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??: i cant activate windows can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-shows-up-when-i-try-to-activate/06ac60d6-2e99-4544-ae21-2bd3931de074
  6. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...
  7. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...
  8. how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?: Window Defender says your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. How can we fix this problem? how do activate my security on the device?...
  9. how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?

how to activate my syetm security ? its show me error .... !. how to fix it ?: Window Defender says your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. How can we fix this problem? how do activate my security on the device?...
  10. Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 unexpectedly showing Activation Watermark: I have an HP all-in-one. Bought in 2016 with Win 8. It was connected to the internet and activated. Then it was updated to Win 10. and all available updates at that time were loaded. After that it was relocated to a remote location where there is no internet vailable.After...