Windows 10: My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks

Discus and support My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Plz help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-showing-this-error-so-i-am-installing/e0d5cd78-5a99-4a95-8add-22ee8d7e437f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SharvinMhatre, Jan 14, 2022.

1. My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks

Plz help me out

:)

SharvinMhatre, Jan 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2022
  3. chirp Win User
    stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks

1. My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks - Similar Threads - showing error installing

2. I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install windows 11 on my pc: every time i try i get the following error: Windows could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. To install Windows, restart the installation.i have tried downloading a new iso using different methods to put it on my sdi just get that error...
  3. My pc is not working and I am stuck in a 0xc0000001 loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is not working and I am stuck in a 0xc0000001 loop: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-working-and-i-am-stuck-in-a/c4e31181-668d-4690-acd0-f082963fda17
  4. My pc is not working and I am stuck in a 0xc0000001 loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is not working and I am stuck in a 0xc0000001 loop: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-working-and-i-am-stuck-in-a/c4e31181-668d-4690-acd0-f082963fda17
  5. My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks: Plz help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-showing-this-error-so-i-am-installing/e0d5cd78-5a99-4a95-8add-22ee8d7e437f
  6. My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is showing this error so I am installing another windows version but then it stucks: Plz help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-showing-this-error-so-i-am-installing/e0d5cd78-5a99-4a95-8add-22ee8d7e437f
  7. I am stuck at windows 10 installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am stuck at windows 10 installation.: Hi,I tried to install windows 10 via usb flash drive but its says i cant install windows in the selected disk as it is in mbr format. So i tried it using legacy boot but it's stuck in black screen with blinking underscore on top left.I...
  8. I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC,

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC,: I AM TRYING TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC, I USED RUFUS AND DID NOT WORK.I FINALLY FOUND THE MICROSOFT MEDIA CREATION TOOL, SOMEHOW IT MANAGED TO RUN INSTALLATION BUT WHEN ITS ALMOST DONE, SUDDENLY MY PC SHUTS DOWN. I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF TIMES, I ONLY USED THE HDD AS THE...
  9. Windows 10 Version 2004 "I am stuck in version 1909"

Windows 10 Version 2004 "I am stuck in version 1909": I am stuck on Windows 10 Version 1909 and no matter how many times I hit "Check for updates", the version 2004 update won't get pushed to my computer. I can't update my PC to the latest version. I keep getting the message "Your version of window 10 w/reach end of service...
  10. SSD stuck loading windows, but not on another PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD stuck loading windows, but not on another PC: Hey guys, I seem to have a common problem where windows loads indefinitely. It's on my wife's computer. If I reset it it gets stuck on "preparing automatic repair" instead, and I can't even get to the repair tool. After a while it gives up and gives me the blue screen :(...