Windows 10: my pc is slow while i am operating

Discus and support my pc is slow while i am operating in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc was so slow while using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PawanReddy, Jun 5, 2020.

1. my pc is slow while i am operating

my pc was so slow while using

:)

PawanReddy, Jun 5, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jun 6, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

my pc is slow while i am operating

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

my pc is slow while i am operating

1. my pc is slow while i am operating - Similar Threads - slow while operating

2. My PC locks itself or sleeps while I am in the middle of using it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC locks itself or sleeps while I am in the middle of using it.: My Windows PC - despite having auto sleep and dynamic lock disabled will lock itself / go to sleep while I am writing an email, while I am on a call, while I am working in a spredsheet - doesn't matter I can be mid mouse click or keystroke and I will have to log back in and...
  3. My PC locks itself or sleeps while I am in the middle of using it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC locks itself or sleeps while I am in the middle of using it.: My Windows PC - despite having auto sleep and dynamic lock disabled will lock itself / go to sleep while I am writing an email, while I am on a call, while I am working in a spredsheet - doesn't matter I can be mid mouse click or keystroke and I will have to log back in and...
  4. My PC locks itself or sleeps while I am in the middle of using it.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.: Nothing in the window that I can see and it disappears almost instantly. In my StartUp apps there is this app: a7e3deb216e4619f65433aa5cb328. I have stopped it from starting when I boot my PC. When I search for the app it shows up as a shortcut with this target...
  6. CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.: Nothing in the window that I can see and it disappears almost instantly. In my StartUp apps there is this app: a7e3deb216e4619f65433aa5cb328. I have stopped it from starting when I boot my PC. When I search for the app it shows up as a shortcut with this target...
  7. CMD window flashes occasionally while I am on my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cooling fan not operating correctly / Slow PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cooling fan not operating correctly / Slow PC: So yesterday I had a windows update, and after the usual restart after the installation my laptop threw me that error message when booting. The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly: Error (90B) Now, my laptop tends to go sooo slow sometimes,...
  9. Slow Windows Operating System

Slow Windows Operating System: hi every body.my labtop has been very slow from yesterday. i installed an accounting application and After that, it fought!I really need this software and I can not remove it.Is there a way to speed up my computer? tnx...
  10. my pc is slow and i am unable to refresh the pc by rt. clicking it

my pc is slow and i am unable to refresh the pc by rt. clicking it: when I right click the box giving the option to refresh is not coming so my pc is getting slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-slow-and-i-am-unable-to-refresh-the-pc-by/6f078050-6f7e-4058-b5bb-c1196ad91d17